The official Palace of Versailles app. It is completely free of charge and can be used without an Internet connection.
- the audioguide tour of the Palace: the Hall of Mirrors, the King’s Apartments, the Royal Chapel, the Battles Gallery, etc.
- the audioguide tour of the Gardens (including the Musical Fountains Shows and Musical Gardens)
- the audioguide tour of the estate of Trianon : the Grand Trianon, the Petit Trianon, the Queen's Hamlet, the Gardens of the Trianon, the remarkable trees of Trianon
- The audioguide tour of the Gallery of Coaches
- The audioguide tour of the temporary exhibitions
- An interactive geolocated map of the Estate covering more than 500 points of interest
- Useful information to plan your visit: opening times, access, advice
Let the app guide you…
Using the app’s audio commentaries, discover the routes that are open to visitors, the most prestigious areas of the Palace and of the estate, as well as the least explored corners of the grounds. There are audio, text and video bonuses for extra information.
You can add ‘favorites’ which help you return to the places you have selected.
Explore without getting lost …
Thanks to the interactive map, it’s easy to find services (Wi-Fi, toilets, restaurants, etc.) and places of interest in the Palace, the Gardens of Versailles (the Groves, the Orangery, Latona Fountain…), the Trianon Estate (Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon, the Queen’s Hamlet...) and the Park (the Grand Canal, the Royal Star...).
Using geolocation you can quickly see which services and places of interest are close by.
Planning your visit
Opening times, transport, advice, FAQ, etc. The app gives you the information you need to make the most of your visit and choose the best day to come, depending on the crowds and the programme of events.
The app offers direct access to the Palace ticketing service and to the Palace e-boutique.
Improvements and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app!! Recommend if your traveling to Versailles to see what you want to see on your first or next visit!! 👍👍
Sufficient Application for tourists
1 Do not forget those you left behind. 2 France’s TT’s (tourist traps) are renown for an assortment of gifts $10 or less sized well for your carryon valises. 3 They also made the guillotine more famous than any magician ever, Houdini included. 4 Inhalation of nicotine is now permitted via e-cigarette devices in almost every public space. 5 When elsewhere, use care. 6 This is France we are discussing. 7 refer to sentence 3.
- Etablissement public du chateau, du musee et du domaine national de Versailles
- 122.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Château de Versailles 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.