Save the fairy tale kingdom with your toothbrush!
An evil sorceress has cast a wicked spell, leaving everyone’s mouths to rot and be overrun by cavities. Now it’s up to you to help Toothy and the Toothsavers save everyone’s teeth!
You’ll have two minutes to brush and scrub away the spell for each of the kingdom’s quirky inhabitants. From the Dragon to Little Red Riding Hood to the Pirate, only you can help them clean their teeth.
Save your own teeth by brushing them with each Toothsaver for two minutes, twice a day. They’ll help make brushing fun. And for every few days you brush, you’ll unlock a new Toothsaver to brush with. Brush for 30 days and you’ll have the chance to defeat the evil sorceress herself!
And be sure to brush your friends’ and family’s teeth using the two-player Toothsaver mode. Keep your whole family clean with Toothsavers!
- 10 colorful characters with their own fun toothbrushes and food particles to brush
- Use swipes and taps to clean each character’s teeth in each two-minute session
- Up to three stars awarded for brushing each character well
- 10 different two-minute animations to make brushing in real life fun
- 10 colorful cartoon teeth that animate to your voice in two-player mode
- An interactive map to chart each day and night you brush with Toothsavers
- Earn new characters by brushing two minutes, twice a day with Toothsavers
- Parents’ section allows parents to designate daily brushing times and monitor their child’s brushing progress on a calendar
- Parents can connect on Facebook and post whenever their child reaches a brushing milestone
Toothsavers is brought to you by the Partnership for Healthy Mouths, Healthy Lives as part of its Kids’ Healthy Mouths campaign. The campaign aims to motivate parents to take action to reduce their children’s risk of oral disease by making sure their kids are brushing their teeth for two minutes, twice a day.
Visit 2min2x.org for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
Really great! Wish there was more
My 3 year old loves it, we saved all of the monsters but now there is more. Please make another version or an ability to purchase another 13 monsters to rescue.
Great app, needs small tweaks
Once the story is over, it just ends. A twist to keep going (even if it’s all over) would be great.
Also, it’s far too easy for a child to delete a profile with just a couple taps. To make it worse, the button to delete a profile is right next to the button to switch profiles.
Kids love this - it works!
Tooth brushing used to be a bit of a battle in our house. I didn't think at first this app would help. But it has made a huge difference. Kids are excited to brush, they follow the directions, brush for 2 whole minutes, and unlocking new characters really motivates them. They also like the other games you can play with the characters. Now the only battle is who gets to hit the "play" button before brushing!
- Dental Trade Alliance
- 74.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Partnership for Healthy Mouths, Healthy Lives
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.