* TOP CAMERA IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE. PLEASE LOOK FOR "TOP CAMERA 2".
Create beautiful photographs using this full-featured camera app designed for the advanced photographer, the beginner and everyone in between.
It combines features found in numerous camera apps and a few unique features and displays them in a no-nonsense, easy to use interface that allows you to concentrate on your creative side. An excellent HDR (High Dynamic Range) feature, VIDEO RECORDING, amazing SLOW SHUTTER mode and the use of FOLDERS for file management make it unique among the all camera apps. Folders, sharing, editing and effects add a whole different dimension you enter when you are finished in the full-featured shooting mode.
This is the lite version of Top Camera and includes all the features of the paid app with low resolution capture. Please consider buying the full version for high resolution support.
*** FEATURES ***
App was designed in cooperation with Artist / Photographer, David Scott Leibowitz to bring you the highest quality in every detail.
* file sharing integration
* save images to the internal gallery, in system 'Photos' or in both
In shooting mode, the app provides a host of visual aids to help you take the best photograph possible - quick, intuitive controls, two visual indicators , one to define focus, the 2nd indicator to define exposure, and many more.
* "Volume" button shutter
* "Sound" activated shutter
* Video recording
* Video zoom - full resolution, no frames dropped, no quality decrease!
* LIVE ADJUSTMENTS: contrast, brightness, saturation, temperature
* Burst - rapid burst (about 6 photos per second) for low and medium quality
* HDR - Auto and Manual mode available with using align algorithm
* SLOW SHUTTER - Auto, Manual and Light trail modes
* FOLDERS - organize your photos into folders. You can create new folder, delete, reorder, export, change names and move photos from one folder to another.
* Zoom slider
* AWB/Focus/Exposure lock
* Screen Button
* Virtual Horizon
* Exposure box
* Focus Box
3. PHOTO GALLERY
Clicking the picture icon in the lower left corner brings you into the world of Folders, Viewing, Editing and Sharing. When you enter this section of the app, you see the contents of selected folder.
* Export - paste image to clipboard, export to photos or send by e-mail
* Share - send one or more images to FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PICASA, YOUTUBE, DROPBOX or FLICKR.
* Add new photos - import from 'Photos', paste from clipboard or duplicate selected image
* “Select” mode - when you switch to select mode you can quickly select many images, and then delete them, change folder, send by e-mail, share on Facebook/Twitter/Picasa/YouTube/Dropbox/Flickr, export to 'Photos' and copy to clipboard
“View” button, or double tap on thumbnail will bring up the folder’s images for fullscreen viewing.
* full resolution preview
* display image info
* display GPS location in Maps
5. PHOTO EDITOR
Tap on “Edit” button to open powerful photo editor. Here you can crop an image, fix your common photo problems like bad lighting, low contrast, fuzzy colors, apply special effects and add frame. If you are not happy, you can always revert to original image.
* crop - free mode, keep ratio, square, 2x3, 3x4, 9x16, golden proportions
* rotate - rotate 90 degrees left/right, flip horizontal/vertical
* adjust - use sliders to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, improve (definition, sharpen), temperature, tint, shadows, highlights
* effect - 72 amazing effects: clarify, fake-hdr, sketch, auto contrast, sepia, greyscale, retro, grunge, lomo, cross process, NOISE REDUCTION and many more
* borders - add simple border, vignette or edge blur
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- added iOS 11 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Came from Almost DSLR
I have been using Almost DSLR to shoot video for a while and found this app when I reset my phone and couldn't download Almost DSLR anymore.
We have a toddler and I shoot a lot of video. The regular iphone app uses way too much memory.
I use these apps for their low bitrate video recording.
This app is great as the amount of storage space it needs for video is about 80% less and still has pretty good quality recording. (With almost DSLR i could get it down to 90% less). I'm just looking to capture moments, I don't need full HD resolution.
Two things that could be improved:
1) Bigger change of record button when recording. Just slow flashing isn't enough. Maybe change colors as well or flash faster. Sometimes I think I'm recording and I'm not (and vice versa).
2) If a text came in while recording with Almost DSLR, the video would still get saved though the recording would die (I use autosave to drop the video in my photos folder so I can easily backup on my pc).
This app loses the video if a text comes in during recording. I've lost a couple precious moments due to this happening.
There is everything, hdr, slow shutter, video, photo editor, sharing, ...
No problem here with saving in Photos - maybe you should enable Photos in global settings-privacy.
No Update for iOS 11
Developer needs to update so we can access our photos and move them to another app if this one is no longer going to be supported. All my pictures are currently lost because the app won’t open in iOS 11.
The developer, Lucky Clan, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sylwester Los
- 22.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Lucky Clan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.