TopLink is the World Economic Forum online community, knowledge and events platform.
The TopLink mobile app provides an optimized TopLink experience for your iPhone:
- Collaborate with your peers to drive forward community agendas and common projects
- Access curated content and interact with experts on your topics of interest
- Make the most of Forum meetings: Browse the programme, manage your agenda and message other participants
The event section of the app is available for iPad.
IMPORTANT – You must be a Forum constituent with a valid TopLink account to use this app. You will need to enter your TopLink credentials when logging in for the first time.
This update includes the following new features and enhancements:
* You are now able to update your profile picture right from your in-app profile page
* We've improved the private messaging experience
* General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Survival guide for Forum events!
This is by far the best way to keep track of your calendar at World Economic Forum events, which can be super complicated. (Note: you must have an account to use it.) It's personalized with your official private sessions, lists speakers for each session, allows you to rate sessions. Also includes participant list with contact info, which you can upload manually into your phone - super helpful.
(My only complaint, why it's only 4 stars, is that at Dalian some sessions in which I was scheduled to speak didn't show up. Perhaps it's been fixed since then. Would also be nice if you could add your own meetings into it, or export it into your calendar, so that you only need to look in one place for everything.)
App login is not working even though I can log in on website. It says wrong login or password. Please fix it.
- World Economic Forum
- 178.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © World Economic Forum
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.