Keep track of your Torah learning with the Torah Tracker app!! Whether you are following a daily cycle, weekly cycle, or learning at your own pace, mark down all your accomplishments and view your progress!
• Now you won’t forget what Daf or Mishna you were up to, you can just check your Torah Tracker!
• Push yourself to learn more by viewing how much you’ve learned and how much you still have to learn! If you finish once, that doesn’t mean you’re done! Reset and keep learning! Chazarah!!
• View universal daily and weekly learning schedules by clicking on the today page in the top corner. Even view a text inside by clicking a section! (Categories include Daf Yomi, Daily Mishna, Daily Rambam, Weekly Daf, Halacha Yomit, Parsha, and Haftarah - דף יומי, משנה יומית, הרמב“ם היומי, דף השבוע, הלכה יומית, פרשת השבוע, הפטרה)
- View overall progress in number and percentage
- Track Gemara, Mishna, Tanach, and Rambam (Mishneh Torah)
- View detailed progress for smaller sections of each Sefer
- Mark whole sections at once
- Reset sections to start again (Chazarah!)
- View universal daily & weekly learning schedules
- Daf Yomi, Daily Mishna, Daily Rambam, Weekly Daf, Halacha Yomit, Parsha, and Haftarah
- Link to the above texts at Sefaria
If you have any suggestions or ideas to improve this app, please contact me!
- Fixes in Shulchan Aruch, Yoreh De'ah
Ratings and Reviews
Good app. Please add more subjects. If you can make an option where one could create his personal torah subject that would be great.
This app is great for pushing yourself to finish all those limudim you never finished.
I wish they add a Shulchan Aruch tracker as well
Developer Response ,
We are listening to your recommendations!! Check out the newest version for Shulchan Aruch!!
Great app which is very helpful for me to track my Torah learning.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.