Keep track of your Torah learning with the Torah Tracker app!! Whether you are following a daily cycle, weekly cycle, or learning at your own pace, mark down all your accomplishments and view your progress!
• Now you won’t forget what Daf or Mishna you were up to, you can just check your Torah Tracker!
• Push yourself to learn more by viewing how much you’ve learned and how much you still have to learn! If you finish once, that doesn’t mean you’re done! Reset and keep learning! Chazarah!!
• View universal daily and weekly learning schedules by clicking on the today page in the top corner. Even view a text inside by clicking a section! (Categories include Daf Yomi, Daily Mishna, Daily Rambam, Weekly Daf, Halacha Yomit, Parsha, and Haftarah - דף יומי, משנה יומית, הרמב“ם היומי, דף השבוע, הלכה יומית, פרשת השבוע, הפטרה)
- View overall progress in number and percentage
- Track Gemara, Mishna, Tanach, Rambam (Mishneh Torah, Shulchan Aruch, and Yerushalmi!
- View detailed progress for smaller sections of each Sefer
- Mark whole sections at once
- Reset sections to start again (Chazarah!)
- View universal daily & weekly learning schedules
- Daf Yomi, Daily Mishna, Daily Rambam, Weekly Daf, Halacha Yomit, Parsha, and Haftarah
- Link to the above texts at Sefaria
If you have any suggestions or ideas to improve this app, please contact me!
We have finally added Talmud Yerushalmi in honor of the upcoming restarting of the Daf Yomi Yerushalmi cycle!
Ratings and Reviews
In progress the best way to see progress
Hi Dear Ben I’m crazy over your track learning app that’s the best tool for learning and keeping track of as data to Torah just as a business keeping track what’s coming in and out…
But please add a mark off section also for if completed a Siyum let’s say on mesachta Shabbos if made the party of the Siyum yet and how many times completed each thing, and chazara option…
And add please a check off list for
And add please midrush rabba and Sifri, and Sifra and
Eitz Chaim arizal Torah works and sifrei mussur as Shlah, and big Torah works on chassidus as bnei yissascher…
In your honor zchus I fished a lot of Torah projects bh through this unbelievable Torah tracker I couldn’t of done it without you and and your beautiful app…
Thanks a billion I’m wishing you Ben lots of continued success easily and quickly…
Just what I was looking for!
This is a terrific app for keeping track of your learning. I would very much like it if you would add a settings wheel and allow individuals to opt in and out of limudim. For example, the current app includes Rambam, but not Yerushalmi. Would be great to have that functionality as well.
This app is such a great way to keep track of my progress in learning. One question...would it be possible to add a way to check off how many times a daf (or other unit) has been chazerred/reviewed? Being that chazarah is an integral part of learning, that would be a great addition to this app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Benjamin Klein
- 10.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Ben Klein Technologies LLC