Total Files is the one stop file manager for iOS, with powerful PDF reader, cloud storage support and much more!
Total Files supports DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and iCloud Files and offers iOS Files app integration to download and upload to any cloud from any app!
You'll not need to install a separate app for each storage provider that you want to use from your device! Link all cloud accounts in Total Files and enjoy the full integration with iOS. For example, thanks to the iOS “Files” integration, you can directly save files to one of the cloud linked in Total, simply using the "Save in files” feature available in any apps on your device.
Virtual folders allows to group files that come from different sources (cloud or local).
The Spotlight indexing of all local contents allows to immediately find and open the file you're looking for, without opening the app!
Our powerful PDF viewer offers annotation capabilities and automatically recognise common shapes and gestures to highlight paragraph
- iOS 11 Files app integration for ALL clouds linked to the app in read write mode.
- Supports Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, iCloud services for remote file storage.
- Search between all contents in the app and in the linked cloud storages thanks to the advanced search
- Compression and decompression features (zip)
- Spotlight indexing
- PDF editor with annotation, shape recognition
- Simultaneous linking of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Bookmarks and history management.
- URL autocomplete
- Quick search bar, and enhanced search within all cloud and local files.
- PIN to hide and secure folders.
- Multi-tab browser
In version 3.3.1:
- Bug fix: Fixed browsing of large One drive folder
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
In version 3.3.0:
This is an important update that introduces new features and improvements:
- New layout for archive section, new file icons design
- Added dark mode (you can enable in settings)
- Added support for more cloud storage providers (OpenDrive,HiDrive, Yandex, pCloud).
- Support for WebDav: you can now connect your NAS and access it from any app that support File app integration
- Support for RavPower File Hub
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app! One problem though
I got this app a couple of years ago when I wanted to listen to music. It's been pretty reliable and dependable when you can shuffle and repeat entire playlists you made. This might be a small gripe, but that is what I'm on about; the latest update won't let me repeat an entire playlist, only the song that I just heard. Plus the shuffling of the songs, let's say you pick the last song in the group, when it ends you'd expect it to pick a random song from the list. In this update, the last song on the list is the last song on the list; you need to manually start the playlist over. It's like I said, a menial gripe but I would think other people who use this app would appreciate this small change.
Reliable, But Uncertain Future
I’ve had this app for a while now, and it has been wonderful. It has done all I needed it to do efficiently and effectively. With this last update, though, they have changed the interface, and my appreciation had taken a heavy blow. If you are reading this, designers, I ask that you fix the playlist repeating problems, switch back to the old interface for future update (perhaps it could be put to a vote), and unblock the download websites. It is endlessly frustrating to have so many things that work well for you, and then, after a random update, have it taken all away.
Until they fix what they’ve hurt, there’s no point in having this app over another. Still, they’ve been reliable and good enough in the past to warrant downloading the app free, first. If you enjoy it, keep it. If you do not, and you haven’t bought it yet, you’re not out anything. I hope to see improvements, designers, I really did like your app.
This app has, to the fullest meaning of the word: *LITERALLY* saved and changed my life. Without it I wouldn’t have been able to navigate more than 3,000 miles across the ENTIRE country. If the programmers or anyone of importance sees this and wants to hear a story of Courage, Honor, Self Reliance, and determination while staring in the face the biggest task you’ve ever, or ever will for that matter, encountered.
Three zero two - eight four one - seven zero five three. I’m writing a manuscript, my first of many, and if you’re interested I’m willing to read the caller an excerpt or two.
Thanks everyone involved! You have all become responsible for saving me!
- App Ideas S.r.l.
- 125.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 AppIdeas
- In-App Purchases
- Full version upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.