Total Files is the one stop file manager for iOS, with powerful PDF reader, cloud storage support and much more!
Total Files supports DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and iCloud Files and offers iOS Files app integration to download and upload to any cloud from any app!
You'll not need to install a separate app for each storage provider that you want to use from your device! Link all cloud accounts in Total Files and enjoy the full integration with iOS. For example, thanks to the iOS “Files” integration, you can directly save files to one of the cloud linked in Total, simply using the "Save in files” feature available in any apps on your device.
Virtual folders allows to group files that come from different sources (cloud or local).
The Spotlight indexing of all local contents allows to immediately find and open the file you're looking for, without opening the app!
Our powerful PDF viewer offers annotation capabilities and automatically recognise common shapes and gestures to highlight paragraph
- iOS 11 Files app integration for ALL clouds linked to the app in read write mode.
- Supports Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, iCloud services for remote file storage.
- Search between all contents in the app and in the linked cloud storages thanks to the advanced search
- Compression and decompression features (zip)
- Spotlight indexing
- PDF editor with annotation, shape recognition
- Simultaneous linking of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Bookmarks and history management.
- URL autocomplete
- Quick search bar, and enhanced search within all cloud and local files.
- PIN to hide and secure folders.
- Multi-tab browser
This is a Major update especially for iPadOS users: we introduced multi windows support so that you can now open two or more windows of Total Files and drag files between them and other apps!
Other new features:
- Thumbnails are now shown for more kind of files
- Added QuickLook support: by selecting a file you can swipe to view the subsequent one. Also you can now draw an images.
- During downloads from cloud, NAS or other sources a placeholder of the file is now shown in his final destination folder with an inline progress
- Performance and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app! But one big omission...
I love this app! It does everything it says it does and more. From managing files. To downloading for major cloud services. This app doesn’t miss... with that said. It’s missing a major feature that I feel most iPad users have come custom to and that’s PiP (Picture in Picture). There has been many times I would love to just play my content in a PiP window and take notes or Watch a file while browsing the web but can’t unless I use slide over or split screen. This may seem like a minor issue to some, I feel adding this feature to the iPad app would put it over the top. P.S. I also think it was apart of this app in earlier versions but removed, but I may be wrong.
The best app ever is even better now!!!!
Total Downloader, now called Total, is the best app ever, especially now with this last update and gorgeous new design. You can browse the web, download files, store and access any files from your computer, as well as transfer the files from the app to the computer using wifi or iTunes. I use it daily and highly recommend the pro version. It's definitely worth the money. I’ve contacted the developers in the past and they replied nicely. Thank you!
Excellent or useless??
Hey, guys, this is an amazing update. I even deleted two apps, just to keep this one,
But it lacks of something very important, it lacks the ability to go backwards and forward 10 or 15 seconds when playing files. Because of this problem, Every time that peoples press backward and forward button in the lock screen, it jump from one file to another. So, please fix this problem, and make the option of going back or forward 10 or 15 seconds when it plays a files.
- App Ideas S.r.l.
- 92.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 AppIdeas S.r.l.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.