Total Files is the one stop file manager for iOS, with powerful PDF reader, cloud storage support and much more!
Total Files supports DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and iCloud Files and offers iOS Files app integration to download and upload to any cloud from any app!
You'll not need to install a separate app for each storage provider that you want to use from your device! Link all cloud accounts in Total Files and enjoy the full integration with iOS. For example, thanks to the iOS “Files” integration, you can directly save files to one of the cloud linked in Total, simply using the "Save in files” feature available in any apps on your device.
Virtual folders allows to group files that come from different sources (cloud or local).
The Spotlight indexing of all local contents allows to immediately find and open the file you're looking for, without opening the app!
Our powerful PDF viewer offers annotation capabilities and automatically recognise common shapes and gestures to highlight paragraph
- iOS 11 Files app integration for ALL clouds linked to the app in read write mode.
- Supports Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, iCloud services for remote file storage.
- Search between all contents in the app and in the linked cloud storages thanks to the advanced search
- Compression and decompression features (zip)
- Spotlight indexing
- PDF editor with annotation, shape recognition
- Simultaneous linking of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Bookmarks and history management.
- URL autocomplete
- Quick search bar, and enhanced search within all cloud and local files.
- PIN to hide and secure folders.
- Multi-tab browser
- Bug fix and performance improvements
In version 3.11.3:
Many UI/UX improvements in this version:
- New dialog to select destination for file move, copy, download
- New "+" menu with improved UI
- Rename happens now inplace instead of showing a dialog
- Many other minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing file manager and music player
Edit: January 19th, 2022
The app is still great, but the new update is buggy, and I can’t click on support request to request help. The video player is delayed between pausing and resuming, and the skip 10 second feature is buggy. However, they’re minimal in relative to what I like about the app. I’m writing this for the devs to take notice.
I’ve used this for two years and I’ve bought the no-ads since the app was promising ad I’ve loved it. Using it as a music player was great! I have multiple playlist and its easy to find a specific song using the advance search this app has. If I could make a small suggestion, personally I would love to see mp3 music have its image be portrayed fully instead of a small square bubble.
Reliable, But With a Big Problem, Now
I’ve had this app for a while now, and it has been wonderful. It has done all I needed it to do efficiently and effectively. However, as of the update that changed the interface, playlists can no longer be rearranged. It is far from the worst thing to happen, but it is inconvenient to need to temporarily reorganize via the player list.
Although the updates are rare, the version that came out shortly before my editing of this review fixed one of my major problems, so the makers seem to at least be attempting to genuinely improve. In addition to music, he app is also good for storing PDFs and other such files, although it is not capable of universal reading. The app has been reliable and good enough in the past to warrant downloading the app free, first. If you enjoy it, keep it. If you do not, and you haven’t bought it yet, you’re not out anything. I hope to see improvements, designers, I really do like your app.
Love this app! One problem though
I got this app a couple of years ago when I wanted to listen to music. It's been pretty reliable and dependable when you can shuffle and repeat entire playlists you made. This might be a small gripe, but that is what I'm on about; the latest update won't let me repeat an entire playlist, only the song that I just heard. Plus the shuffling of the songs, let's say you pick the last song in the group, when it ends you'd expect it to pick a random song from the list. In this update, the last song on the list is the last song on the list; you need to manually start the playlist over. It's like I said, a menial gripe but I would think other people who use this app would appreciate this small change.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- App Ideas S.r.l.
- 134.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 AppIdeas
- In-App Purchases
- Full version upgrade $4.99