Total Keto Diet is your go-to keto diet app for low carb recipes & keto meals. Hundreds of delicious keto recipes, calorie & macro tracker, custom meal plans tailored around you and your goals, keto diet articles, shopping lists & more low carb diet goodness.
Total Keto Diet is made by Tasteaholics.com, a leading keto diet & low carb recipe resource, with the goal to make your keto diet easier and more achievable.
KETO DIET APP & LOW CARB RECIPE FEATURES:
• Macro Tracker - track your calories & macros every day - being on a low carb diet is easier than ever!
• Custom Meal Plans - tailored to you
• Hundreds of Keto Recipes
• Keto Calculator - get on track with your low carb diet using our keto calculator.
• Truly Low Carb - our macro tracker includes total or net carbs to make your low carb diet even easier to follow.
• Huge Food Database - hundreds of thousands of foods & tons of low carb recipes available for your keto macro tracker.
• Favorites Section - so you can jump straight to the keto and low carb recipes you need.
• Shopping List – add ingredients from keto recipes or your own ingredients.
• Beginner’s Keto Diet Guide - to help you understand everything about the keto diet and get started with your keto diet immediately.
WHAT IS THE KETO DIET?
The keto diet (also known as a ketogenic diet, low carb diet and LCHF diet) is a low carbohydrate, high-fat diet. Maintaining a low carb diet is great for weight loss. Moreover, according to an increasing number of studies, a low carb diet helps reduce risk factors for diabetes, heart diseases, stroke, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, and more!
WHY REDUCE CARBS?
We’re beginning to understand that carbs in large quantities are more harmful than previously thought, while most fats are healthy & essential (the basis of a low carb diet).
When you eat lots of carbs, your blood sugar is consistently elevated and, as a result, so is insulin. Insulin is a hormone that keeps your blood sugar in check by shuttling the glucose into cells, but when there’s a consistently high amount of insulin, your cells become resistant.
This insulin resistance makes it easier to store fat, and chronically high levels of insulin also cause excessive inflammation in the body, which contributes to heart disease, high blood pressure and eventually type 2 diabetes.
A keto diet can reverse these harmful effects & restores insulin sensitivity.
THE KETO DIET IS STARTING A NUTRITION REVOLUTION!
The nutritional landscape is changing. The keto diet (low carb diet) is growing in acceptance and a nutritional revolution is beginning. We are starting to realize the detrimental effects of our relationship with excess sugar & carbs.
The keto diet focuses on low carb recipes to keep your blood sugar stable, helping your body regain insulin sensitivity and keeping your mood & energy levels stable. When you’re on a ketogenic diet, you can expect to:
• Lose body fat
• Have consistent energy levels during the day
• Stay satiated after meals longer, less snacking and overeating
HUNDREDS OF LOW CARB DIET & KETO RECIPES!
We’ve included hundreds of low carb recipes for you to choose from.
• Keep carbs low – under 30g a day
• Increase your protein intake
• Keep you full and satiated from delicious meals
Custom Keto Meal Plan Subscription Details:
- Subscription length: Monthly.
- Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at purchase confirmation.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account is charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off by going to Meal Plan Settings after purchase or User Settings in iTunes.
Terms of Service: https://www.totalketodiet.com/terms-of-service
NEW - Custom Keto Meal Plans!
- Custom Meal Plans generated for you (macros, allergens, courses)
- PDF export
- Dynamic Shopping List
Tons of Bug Fixes and UI Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent App and Customer Service
I am new to the keto diet and found this app to track my macros. I find the app so easy to use and it has helped me stay in track without feeling like the diet was a struggle. I absolutely HATE tracking what I eat because it’s usually cumbersome. This app made it really easy for me. Even better is the barcode scanner which is terribly efficient and picks up the barcode so much quicker than other apps. At the end of my first week on the plan the app had some sort of glitch where I couldn’t enter my macros. I was a little freaked because I still didn’t know what I was doing enough to be without the help of the app. I was so nervous I actually sent an email to tech support. Lol! I expected a robot response and what I got was a PERSON who explained quickly the issue. Then another email form the SAME persons telling me it was resolved. How is THAT for customer service?! I’ve already given the app name and link to 6 people interested in starting keto. The only reason why it’s not 5 stars is because there’s no place to track your weight weekly. So I’m using two apps just for that so I can see my progress over time. If hat was added this would be perfection. Thank you for helping me on my journey!!!
New to KETO and Managing
It’s only been 3 days and I’ve put in about 20 hours using TotalKetoDiet to track what I eat, shop for ingredients in order to be able to make dozens of the recipes, and try cooking a couple. The beef curry is delicious especially with some added mushrooms and the pumpkin loaf is in the oven. I am impressed with the details that this app tracks. I always find the foods I eat to list them, although it took several tries to figure out how to get a food into my list. You can enter 1 item at a time by checking the box after the item and THEN you must click on the check mark in the upper right corner of the screen for it to show up in your meal list. It’s simple to edit any entry on your meal tracker page using the 3 dots to the right ... which is a feature I have used a lot. Following this TotalKetoDiet app has been an eye opener. Carbs are much higher than I realized and portions are much smaller than my former habits.
Great App, Only Missing a Recipe Calculator
This app is easy to use and very helpful. Users have the ability to set their goals as well as enter the details of their life style to set daily macro needs. As you enter your consumption, your remaining nutrition needs are clearly visible. I also found the side menu tools very helpful. Then Keto guide for beginners was my personal favorite.
The only thing missing is the ability to create recipes and calculate the values per serving. One of the major factors of this life style is to stop consuming processed foods and to prepare your own meals from proper ingredients. When I create a recipe that becomes a regular in my rotation, I don’t want to enter every ingredient every time I prepare it. There is a work around though, if you have time. You can figure out values outside of the app, then enter it in as a “My Food” item for future use.
- Tasteaholics Inc.
- 38.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Tasteaholics, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Custom Keto Meal Plans $9.99
- Remove All Ads $1.99
- Custom Keto Meal Plans $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.