Study the KJV with Touch Bible - anytime, anywhere. Internet not required. Privacy is in your hands; the watch app is on your wrist.
Touch Bible - KJV Only Bible works without internet and reads the Bible out loud. It includes a Strong's Concordance, Easton's definitions for books, study articles and now connects with Apple Watch! Many helpful features! Read more!
Touch Bible is an app that will get you more involved in bible study. You'll love it at church. You'll love it everywhere else too!
** Apple Watch **
Listen to the current chapter or select another book and chapter. Read from your wrist.
** FINALLY Read the Entire Bible **
Touch Bible will help you read the entire bible in less than a year. The reading plan and audio Bible means you can read or listen to the Bible.
** Strong's Concordance **
Touch Bible helps you comprehend tough words. Those difficult words are finally given clarity with only a tap. What is the Strong's Concordance? The words in the Bible are numbered. Those numbers (Strong numbers) are tied to definitions (lexicons) from the original languages of the Bible. Sounds technical? Touch Bible makes this so easy:
1. While you read the bible you'll see that most words are buttons.
2. Tap on a word and you'll get so much information about the word. If you need to look up a word simply search for it (or it's number) and tap the link in the Bible reader.
What resources are included in the Concordance?
- Instant definitions include information from combined resources:
+ "Strong's Lexicons" (Greek and Hebrew)
+ "Brown, Driver, Briggs Lexicon" (BDB)
+ "Theological Word Book of the O.T."
+ "Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary"
** List of Benefits **
- Attach Images to your own notes (church bulletins, etc.).
- Search for words or Strong numbers!
- Study Articles - learn more with thousands of articles
- Universal - works on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Dial a Verse : Touch Bible's way of looking up scripture FAST (See Screenshots)
- Shake a Verse : Like flipping through the pages of a book to find a page to read. Open Dial-a-Verse and shake!
- Fast & intelligent keyword search with verse preview & many search options
- Bookmarks : Includes Verse Preview!
- Keep personal study notes, even while you read!
- Attach notes to Verses, they appear in the margin.
- Highlight verses with yellow, red, blue or green colors.
- Readability : spread out words, adjustable font sizes
- Night Mode : for reading in low light situations
- Online Study : Thousands of articles on topics through out the Bible.
- Reading Plan : the best way to understand context is to read the entire bible.
- Share Card: Share verses and notes on via text, email, Airdrop and more.
** Example Definition **
Example of "grace" in the combined lexicons:
"#5485 -9:372,1298 - χάρις - cháris - Noun Femininekhar'-ece - from (5463)"
from 5463; graciousness (as gratifying), of manner or act (abstract or concrete; literal, figurative or spiritual; especially the divine influence upon the heart, and its reflection in the life; including gratitude):--acceptable, benefit, favour, gift, grace(- ious), joy, liberality, pleasure, thank(-s, -worthy).
- that which affords joy,
- pleasure, delight, sweetness,
- charm, loveliness: grace of speech
2) good will, loving-kindness... [AND IT KEEPS GOING].
** Touch Bible HD is Universal**
This version is Universal app; it works on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
** Visually Impaired **
Touch Bible utilizes VoiceOver to make reading the Bible easier for the visually impaired. Learn more at touchbible.com/voiceover
** Touch Bible KJV **
Try the free Touch Bible KJV. It is a separate app that is not watered down, not a demo app, and not a downgrade. It's God's word the way it should be, free.
New ways to share notes and verses; text, email, Airdrop and more
Match Night Mode with your Dark Mode settings
Improved Watch App (no longer requires the iPhone)
No internet required for study content
More privacy! Online content is now stored on the app, so you'll browse more privately
Faster code base
Bug and crash fixes
Ratings and Reviews
All in one app
I use this app quite nearly every day. It keeps record of my previous searches, in case I want to go back to a verse. I really like the ability of tapping on a word and instantly seeing that word in the concordance. Although I study from the KJV, I would love to see an NIV version only for the fact that my bible study uses the NIV as a common text. That is not a complaint at all. I love this app! Thank you for making this available.
Thank you for this app. It’s all great but I especially love the multi-aspect search function (exact phrase, any or all words, New Testament, old or entire bible) and audio bible reader. The computer generated audio guarantees me that the spoken word is a match to the written word, and the interesting pronunciations keep me on my toes. Too bad we don’t have a voice that can correctly pronounce 17th century english. I volunteer to help. Blessings upon you! Thanks.
High Value for Low Cost
Having the Strongs Concordance with lexicons at the tap of a word with KJV is of tremendous value at this price. Other software suites which have this feature often cost in the hundreds of dollars. For the average reader, the suite feature of those programs are not necessary, making this app an invaluable purchase.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Patrick Franklin
- 82.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2022 Patrick Franklin
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.