Study with Touch Bible - anytime, anywhere. More study content & the Internet is not required.
• 60,000+ "foot notes" ◆ These are more than ordinary footnotes. These are study notes! Some are full articles, others simply give alternative wording so the meaning is made clear. You'll love them!
• Strong's Concordance ◆ Every word in the KJV is linked to its definition. Find where an exact word was used. See definitions from multiple sources on a word. See "hidden" words, too. Lookup the definition of any Strong number.
• Book Overviews ◆ Every book of the Bible comes with a detailed article. The articles explain many aspects about the book, such as the author or what it's about. It offers great insight!
• Study Articles ◆ "Extras" offers over 2000 Bible related articles. Search for people and places, biblical festivals and more. It brings the Bible to life.
• Data free ◆ Internet access is not needed to read or search the Bible. Also, study notes do not require the internet.
• Data free Bible ◆ Internet access is not needed to listen to the Bible or access study content.
• Listen and Multitask ◆ You can play or pause the audio Bible with the iOS media center from any app.
• Side-By-Side Bibles ◆ See two versions at one time. Access both versions built-in study content.
• Photos-in-Notes ◆ Take a picture of the notes on your church bulletin. Or write a note with your keyboard. Email them! Post written notes.
• Study Setup ◆ Add verses to your history, then look them up from the list! This makes looking up a list of passages incredibly fast during study or Church.
• Your Notes ◆ Margin notes on verses, Highlights, Bookmarks or general notes. Your markings appear in all Bible versions.
Access 8 translations wherever you are. Internet/Data plans are not needed to read or search the bible. NET and KJV Study content is also available without data.
◆ NET -New English Translation (modern english) ◆ 60,000 Study & Translators Notes
◆ KJV -King James Version ◆ Strong's Concordance, Definitions & Lexicons
◆ WEB -World English Bible
◆ DBY -Darby
◆ BBE -Bible in Basic English
◆ ASV -American Standard Version
◆ YLT -Young's Literal Translation
◆ WBS -Websters Bible
** More Benefits **
◆ Dial a Verse - Touch Bible's way of looking up scripture FAST
◆ Photos - Bring back the days when you kept your bulletin in your Bible. Take a picture of it!
◆ Shake a Verse - Like flipping through the pages of a book to find a page to read
◆ Fast & intelligent keyword search with verse preview & many search options
◆ Bookmarks - Includes Verse Preview!
◆ Highlight verses
◆ Readability - spread out words, adjustable font sizes
-- Paragraph Mode - Read in the traditional line by line format, or read in paragraph form
-- Night Mode - for reading in low light situations
Touch Bible will keep you ENGAGED with the Bible more than ever before
You'll read the Bible more because Touch Bible makes it easier to understand. You don't even have to lose your place, the information is a tap away.
Multiple Window support, Interface updates and improvements which includes Mac friendly access to the Bible reader.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but...
I love this Bible app. I have used it since 2012. It did an automatic update a few days ago though and a couple of things I’m not crazy about. I can adjust to all of them but I would like to ask you to change one thing. Would you put a title lock on the name of the book and chapter at the top of the page? It is so easy to lose your place when you have to scroll to the top of the page to see the book and chapter. So much better when you can glance up and see it. I hope this is understandable. Thank you.
Thank you so much for fixing this! I am now able again to see at a glance which book and chapter I am in!
Fast, versatile, and flexible loaded with tools!
The touch Bible is my favorite Bible app and the only one I use on my phone. No matter where you are at any time, if you hear a Bible verse, you can pull it up in 5 seconds , counting the time to open the app and hit the search verse option. If I feel stressed, no matter if I’m in an elevator or what, I can pop open the app and start reading verses to get me centered again. You can change Bible editions anytime in two seconds. Just like a real Bible you can bookmark, save veres, and write notes. You can tap on words to get original meaning. That’s everything I would expect to have In a simple phone app and anything else I would do in my hard copy Bible and study aids at home.
Love the word lexicons
I truly love the Touch Bible app, especially the Hebrew and Greek source words in the King James Version and the notes in the NET version.
My only vexation is that I can't lock down the text size and it jumps around on me if my fingers fall on my touch screen the wrong way.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Patrick Franklin
- 55.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2023 Patrick Franklin
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.