Touch Portal is the #1 All-in-One Remote Control Macro and Stream app for Phones and Tablets with a deck of buttons as a board on your desk and workspace.
You will get the following features:
- OBS STUDIO INTEGRATION (OBS web-socket required)
- STREAMLABS OBS INTEGRATION
- STREAMELEMENTS OBS.LIVE INTEGRATION (OBS web-socket required)
- REMOTE CONTROL PC AND/OR MAC
- XSPLIT INTEGRATION
- TWITCH INTEGRATION
- TWITTER INTEGRATION
- HOME AUTOMATION
- PHILIPS HUE INTEGRATION
- MACRO BUTTONS
- SMART TOUCH BUTTONS
- CUSTOMIZABLE LOOK AND FEEL
- COMMUNITY-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT
Touch Portal is a companion app to control a PC or a Mac by using a deck of buttons to improve the workflow & productivity of game streamers, content creators and professionals.
Touch Portal gives you all the essential controls you’d need, we keep adding more features every update! With Touch Portal you are allowed up to 110 unique buttons per page for the Pro version, not to mention you could use the pages to even increase this!
Use it as a Macro Deckboard or Shortcut Board for your video and photo editing software and edit faster and more efficient.
- Game streamers:
Stream your games while having total control of your broadcast overlays with a deck of buttons.
- Video editors:
Edit your videos faster, easier and smarter with a fully customizable page with the buttons you use most often on your Touch Portal deck. Create macros and shortcut buttons to optimize your workflow.
- Photo editors:
Edit your photos faster, you don't have to learn all the shortcuts the photo editing software gives you, just add the action you want to the "Touch Portal Desktop" app and start editing.
Create your own customizable page to improve your productivity and workflow. The app is an extension of your keyboard, with much more features.
* You need to download the "Touch Desktop" app on your PC or your Mac to use this app. Please go to our website to download it from our website.
Please join us at our Discord server for the fastest help. We are daily available on discord, our community is also willing to help you further with your Touch Portal experience.
Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgxQb8r
- Fixed button transparency not working properly for change events.
- Fixed crash on animating when button already removed.
- Fixed pages not properly centered
- Fixed text size not uniform grouped or not buttons
- Fixed icon position rendering
Ratings and Reviews
So close to perfection.
This app is pretty great. The native support for Streamlabs, XSplit, OBS and Twitch make this the (almost) perfect, and much cheaper, alternative to buying a $70 (or more) stream deck. There are, however, a couple of things that would have made me give this a 5-star rating;
1. Multiple button states
- Each button can have multiple functions, but not multiple icons associated with them. It would be nice if I could have one button control, for example, my microphone mute and be able to have a MUTE icon when it’s muted, and an ON icon when it’s on.
2. Closing applications
- You can open applications from this app, but you can’t close them. This usually isn’t a big deal, because when I’m done streaming, I’m already at my PC anyway, and can click a few times to close windows. It would just be nice to be able to do it from the app.
- There’s only one font. I should be able to pick from the thousands of fonts I have available to me.
In summary, there isn’t much keeping me from giving this 5-stars. I’m sure at least one of the desired features will be added eventually, but for now, 4-stars is what it gets. Still a great app, and still a better alternative to buying a stream deck if you already have an iPad.
Great App But Some Things Need Fixing
I have been noticing a few things that need fixing.
I had touch portal on my PC before I had to wipe it and I loved it. I still think it’s a great alternative app to a stream deck. I have been experiencing some issues lately and even then.
Issue 1: (The most important) I am unable to connect my twitch account. I go to connect it, press the login button, it loads for about half a second and the screen does not move. I have tried following the road of “Having trouble logging in” but nothing fixes it.
Issue 2: When my twitch was connected before some of the twitch functions did not work. The main one I remember would be the Stream Marker.
Issue 3: sometimes when creating a switch button, like using the same button to mute and unmute a mic, it will get stuck in one position.
Please get these fixed so I can go back to using this while creating content. But like I said, fantastic app just a few issues. Thank you!
I love this app. I use it to control OBS, and have recently made new pages to use as button boxes for games. Its a great alternative to using a Stream Deck.
It does take a bit to setup and get working, but once its working its absolutely fantastic!
If you are having trouble with the app, or cant get the app working, the dev team has a discord server where you can get help. They go out of their way to make sure to resolve your issue. The community on the discord server is also very helpful and many times they can help get you on your feet quickly. You can find the link to the discord server on their website.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 22.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Rils
- In-App Purchases
- Touch Portal Pro version $12.99
- Edge Graphics Upgrade $0.99
- RGB Graphics Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.