Touch the Sound 4+
Fun Baby & Toddler Game
Innovative Mobile Apps
Designed for iPad
"My kids just LOVE this app. Brilliant pictures and they are having so much fun guessing which item makes the sound!"
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Touch the Sound is a fun new game that allows your kid to explore the world of sounds one touch at a time.
This app focused on helping kids learn to recognize familiar sounds and match the sounds to the picture. The interface is so simple to use, that even little babies will delight in using this app.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
• The app is super easy to customize so you and adjust everything to your liking
• You can turn individual concepts ON or OFF and introduce one new sound at a time
• Sounds are grouped into 5 selectable categories (animals, home, music instruments, nature, and transport)
• The app is super easy to use for kids of all ages and all abilities
• You can add new concepts (emotions, actions, etc.) in one click
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT TOO
• 300+ gorgeous photos keep kids engaged and wanting more
• The app comes with 170+ fascinating sounds
• The app if fun, simple, and easy to use
• Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great customizable app
I use this with my 3 year old. Some of the sound cues are vague (blinds opening) but its great to be able to turn that off in settings until she is able to distinguish more challenging auditory concepts. Because you can customize, we were able to start with basic sounds (a bird, drums, a car) and progress to more challenging work (scissors cutting paper). It's fun for her and allows us to sit and work together as we discuss the various sounds and pictures. This is a keeper!
Great for teaching kids with autism
An awesome, rich resource for systematically assessing receptive language concepts for children with autism. I’m a behavior analyst and I find that children on the spectrum are more likely to respond to instructions presented on the iPad. It would be really cool if the app could log the child’s responses during a session and email it to me afterward, but it’s still excellent. I also love it that you can add your own pictures/sounds.
What a wonderful app! I love the ability that it gives you to customize it and to even add your own concepts! Some of the sounds are not long enough so I just disabled them. The selection of sounds is super! I use this with my preschoolers and it is a big hit with them.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Innovative Mobile Apps Ltd
- 45.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Alligator Apps
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.