1, New user interface for better user experience
2, Adapted to iPad
3, Support to Vietnamese, French and Malay, and you can change using language now.
4, Add Help&Feedback
5, Add 'How to connect' guide
6, Fix the bug that may cause SMS failure
7, Fix some bugs and improve stability
Ratings and Reviews
All text messages in Persian turn into question marks, so annoying. I love everything else about it.
A few minor problems
1. This app doesnt support ipads screen size
2. Doesnt support iphone pluses screen size
3. Every time i read my messages (in Persian language) and i go back to main screen and then to the messages section all the letters are replaced with question marks.
4. Some of the settings are not available in the app and i have to access the devices setting via browser.
Good app otherwise.
Add “turn on when powered” feature.
Can you enhance TP-Link MiFi routers firmware & your App with optional automatic turn on when the usb power is back ? I’m using Tp-Link Mifi as car hotspot and every time it run out of battery during overnight parking I need to manually turn it on and I don’t want to use power save mode.
- TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd.
- 56.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Malay, Persian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2013-2019 TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.