Seriously, You don't even need to check your pocket anymore.
TrabeePocket can help you keep track of travel expenses easy and simple. You can see how much is spent & available at a glance on the spot.
Have you ever been surprised how much you spent on your traveling?
What about stopping and counting each money spent in the middle of souvenir traveling, thinking "How much did I spend?"
Now you can check your expenses on the spot with "TrabeePocket"
"TrabeePocket : Travel Expense Note" is travel budget manager/tracker.
Organize your traveling budget (expenses) very easily and awesomely.
[ Pro Upgrade features ]
- Quickly to check how much it is in your own country's currency.
- Multiple Currency Support
- Customizable Category
- Smart Travel Expense Report
- Export to CSV, pdf file
∙ Minor bug fixed
∙ UI/UX improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Simply one of the greatest apps that I’ve known.
Just used it on a travel to Florida, and it really helped us to keep track of our expenses, especially when you are dealing only with cash.
The only things that I would recommend for an upgrade are:
- possibility to share a travel budget with others, so all of them could input expenses at any time and everybody would be aware of how much was spent and how much is still left;
- possibility to define a maximum daily budget and the updates when you spend more or less of what you expected to spend daily;
A Backpackers dream app ;)
I’ve been backpacking for a while now and I haven’t been able to find a good app to just do expense tracking for each place, I can’t use anything else! I really hope the developer of this app keeps adding features Thank you!
Kudos to the developer, I never rate apps but this gem deserved it. Very happily spent the 2$ for the pro version! :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.