Track Day Genius is the ultimate video and performance logger for race and track day enthusiasts - 2 and 4 wheels alike. Designed to be simple yet intuitive, our UI and visual analysis tools gives you insight to enhance your on-track performance. Show us your Genius!
- Real-time lap timing (accurate to 1/100th sec)
- Predictive lap timing
- Video sessions (record up to 1080p/60fps HD video direct from your iPhone)
- Telemetry overlay for video sessions
- Track line overlay on maps with 4 colour data zones; to visualise acceleration, coasting, light braking and heavy braking
- 700+ preloaded race tracks with Leader boards
- Dynamic vehicle profiles
Accurate lean angle detection (iPhone must be mounted to the vehicle), with the combined use of iPhone telemetry data and GPS algorithms the following parameters can be analyzed and compared:
o Acceleration/deceleration rate
o G-force (linear+lateral)
o Cornering G-force
o G-force (linear+lateral)
o GPS accuracy
o GPS rate
o Time difference (lap compare mode)
- Import session data from friends and members you follow
- Compare up to 3 session files from either your own data, from friends or members you follow
- Export RAW GPS data via email or Dropbox
- Configure video sessions to record Race day/qualifying or track day events
- Pause/resume the recording during the sessions (not available for video session)
- Video session play back and analysis of iPhone telemetry data
- Customise your data view between 5 different view:
o Data graphs
o Full screen video or compact screen
o Map/satellite view
o Video + Map (aka Genius view)
- Session summary, all the relevant stats from a completed session.
- Video session export with telemetry data overlay to YouTube (direct from your iPhone)
- Publish your session data and vehicle profile to TDG Leader boards
- Create dynamic vehicle profiles, record and track your vehicle set-up session by session
- Export and share you vehicle profiles via TDG Leader Boards, email and Dropbox
- Personalize your user profile with body and vehicle data for leader board uploads/filtering
- User profile data is required to save track sessions for leader board uploads/filtering, also for the TDG 'Market place'
- FREE sessions via TDG Rewards for loyalty and activity
- Create multiple user profiles for friends and students
- Share your best sessions via Facebook, Twitter, Airdrop, Dropbox or email.
AUTOMATIC SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL
- Subscription type and cost:
1. G'licious 1 (1 month subscription, subscription price: £19.99)
2. G'licious 3 (3 month subscription, subscription price: £47.99)
3. G'licious 6 (6 month subscription, subscription price: £71.99)
o Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
o Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
o Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
o Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Term and conditions: http://trackdaygenius.com/legal-stuff#1454790134943-48a1c4f9-3b5d
******Full Bluetooth®-enabled OBD-II support coming August 2018*******
******Live Video streaming coming August 2018*******
1. iOS 13 compatibility
2. Added more partnerships: Focused Events, Paul Sheard.
3. Share to Facebook reminder.
4. Video export telemetry overlay optimisation.
5. Other lovely optimisations.
Ratings and Reviews
It really does not matter if you are on the track for the first time or a seasoned veteran. Actually, seasoned veteran does not mean you are quick, just means you won't give up... 😜
So if you are novice the app is super cool - you can show friends and family your lean angle at that corner where you are sure you are very close on putting the knee down and show the speed without crashing by looking at the clocks on the straight.
As an intermediate rider you can check your lap times for a fraction of the cost of other lap timers if you add the Dual GPS (about £100).
And if you become a slow veteran (like me) you can actually see where on the track you are doing a good job, where you are not.
And of course for all above if you invest in a GoPro you can get all the info above and great videos....
All in all, not your standard lap timer. No sir. No madam. This is it. TDG is here to stay!
Developer Response ,
Thank you soo much, every bit of feedback helps to shape the product you love, thx!
Have got nothing but good things to say about the app. Fantastic design and easy to use for track day. So much rich functionality here.
I am excited to see where this app will go with future iterations. It's a must-have for any and all track-day enthusiasts.
Reliable app. Setup at the begin of the day and leave it plugged to a power source and at the end of the day all will be there. Every single time. Simple to start with quite a lot of info.
Developer Response ,
Thank you, we appreciate all reviews and feedback. Keep it rubber side down 😉
- Avant Garde Associates Limited
- 205.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Avant Garde Associates Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Single Session $2.99
- Group Buy $5.99
- G'licious 6 $82.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.