Track Meet Mobile is the must-have app for Track & Field athletes, coaches, and fans.
For free, download the app, search for your meet, and review the meet program, which shows the meet location, a scheduled order of events, and the athletes and teams who are competing.
Subscribe to unofficial meet results, including times, marks, order of finish, wind readings, field series, and more — available only at meets where meet hosts and officials support the publication of results to mobile with HY-TEK Track & Field Meet Manager 5.0.
Can’t find your meet?
Ask the meet host to update to version 5.0 of HY-TEK’s Track & Field Meet Manager, the most widely used Track & Field software in the world, and publish the meet information to Track Meet Mobile.
HY-TEK encourages meet hosts and officials to publish meet programs and meet results for the meets you want, and in a timely and accurate way. More meets are being added every week. However, HY-TEK does not control and cannot guarantee the availability or accuracy of meet programs or meet results. Meet results availability is dependent on meet hosts publishing that data. Please check with the meet host before subscribing to make sure results are being published for your meet.
• View results, anytime, anywhere*
• Quickly find track and field meets with robust search functions
• Track athletes and teams, even if you’re not at the meet
• Flag your “Favorite” athletes and teams to find them easily
• View heat/flight results along with wind readings and field series*
• View overall athlete and relay rankings for each round of each event*
• Check team scores*
• View who advanced by place and who advanced by time*
• View relay member names for each relay*
• View up to the minute standings for Combined Events such as the Decathlon*
• For Veterans meets, age graded results are shown along with the actual result*
• View Cross Country finish order and team score rankings*
• View Field Event Relay rankings*
• View the complete roster of teams and athletes*
• Select an athlete and view all completed and upcoming events for the athlete*
• View improvement from round to round*
• View records and time/mark standards
• Share your event via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter
• Offer results for all of your meets
• Push out the event schedule, performance sheet information, and team rosters prior to the meet
• Get exposure within the app when people search for criteria that match your meet
• Make fans, athletes and coaches happy by offering meet access from anywhere in the world, virtually in real time
• Let fans send your meet viral as they share their favorite athletes’ results instantly via Facebook, Twitter, email or text
Meet results are available as an in-app subscription. This dynamic content is available where meet hosts and officials support the publication of results to mobile using version 5.0 of HY-TEK’s Track & Field MEET MANAGER - - the most widely-used track & field meet management software in the world.
Monthly subscriptions are offered at Apple Tier 2 pricing ($1.99 USD). Annual subscriptions are offered at Apple Tier 6 pricing ($5.99 USD).
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account when you confirm your purchase and will auto-renew at the end of the subscription period for the same price tier and duration as your initial enrollment, unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of your current subscription period. Cancellation or refund of the active current subscription period is not allowed per Apple’s policies. In the app, tap More to either Restore or Manage Your Subscription.
ACTIVE Network works hard to ensure your privacy and data security. Our policy can be found at:
- Advisory messages added.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible, Horrible, Horrible
Meets wouldn’t update. Search results do not work. “Meets near me” does not work. Shows my kids name 6 times. Have to click on all just to see which one they decide to post the results on. This app does not deserve a star. Note to developer, don’t charge for an app that is not ready for primetime. This app needs to be pulled, revamped and sent through major test before it is released back to the public.
Paying to see track results!??
The track hosts had said that everybody’s results were going to be posted on this app so I download it and then when I try to look what scores I got on my events it says I need to pay! This is ridiculous and you also can’t even see what your team placed without paying as well. I am very disappointed.
I don’t even want to give it one star. The search field does not work. I was looking for a race from last week and all it shows is one from 2017. You should at least be able to see one meet from this year! I even paid for the app. It sounds like you get more info- no results- if you don’t pay. TERRIBLE.
- Active Network, LLC
- 14.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Active Network, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Track Meet Results $1.99
- Track Meet Results $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.