Transactions is a simple checkbook built with the iOS design guidelines in mind. Enjoy the following features:
- Simple. Transactions is focused on one thing; to keep track of your debits and credits
- Add a category to your transaction. Autocomplete allows you to reuse the category easily in the future.
- Support for multiple accounts
- Backup and export your data in JSON format to iCloud
- Customize your spending color scale
- Cleared transactions now affect the account total. Transactions which haven't been cleared will not be calculated in the total. This may change your total if you're an existing user. You may either disable the cleared functionality or mark all transactions as cleared from Settings
- You can now swipe from the leading edge (left to right) in order to clear transactions if transaction clearing is enabled in settings.
- Fixed duplicate data when importing a backup
- I've created a new account overview widget for use on the Today View
- The ability to hide the note and cleared switch can now be found in settings. There is also the ability to set the default value for the cleared property.
- iOS 13 is now the minimum supported OS version in order to allow support for exciting new developer tools such as Combine and SwiftUI.
Ratings and Reviews
Very user friendly
Had another checking app and it often made errors. It also charged after so many transactions, and could no longer use it unless you paid for it.
This one is so much better and user friendly. And it automatically saves/auto fills The transaction name.(example if you’ve already made a payment to a certain store, when you do so again and log it in the checkbook register, it will auto fill the name. Saves time especially when you make monthly payments/bills).
Thank you so much! I hope that I won’t have to pay after I reach a certain amount of transactions.
Developer Response ,
I have no plans for restricting the number of transactions in that manner. Thanks for your support!
I really like the app so far. The interface is very simple. I would like to see an option to have items cleared by default because that can be tedious checking the box every time. Any plans to adding a widget?
Works as advertised
I use this to keep track of credit card spending, as credit card apps never total pending charges. Very quick and easy to use.
- Joshua Button
- 8.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2019 Joshua Button
- In-App Purchases
- Nice Tip $0.99
- Kind Tip $2.99
- Generous Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.