Treezi is a game changer for tree care companies looking for a powerful software solution. It’s for tree folks seeking an easy transition into the digital world. From the initial client visit, treezi makes every touchpoint a breezy.
Treezi streamlines the sales, field operations and back-office management to align communication and boost productivity. Treezi is cloud-accessible on any device or computer so everyone is looking at the same thing.
Treezi is designed for small tree care businesses, but optimized for big growth. It’s handsaws down, the fasted tree inventory app out there.
Treezi is built by a tree company, then redesigned and released for the benefit of all tree companies. We made treezi to minimize our own headaches and scale growth, so we get it.
Create tree-centric proposals
Job notes & tree notes
Unlimited tree inventory
Online client approval
Assign jobs to crew leader
Real-time job tracking
Client hub (no logins required)
Optimized for clients with multiple properties
Service treatments with ANZI-standard descriptions
Over 500 tree species
A product of A PLUS TREE, INC
Makers of: ArborPlus
*Not available in the following states: CA, WA, OR & UT
- Added the ability to use 'Itemized Services' when building proposals, this system is used to populate misc. line items on a proposal from a list of predefined services. Users with the proper permission can also manage these services from the app by creating, editing, or deleting them.
- Added a new section to the TreeDetails(preexisting tree) screen that will display a history of work completed on that tree.
- Added the 'Treatment Destination' system. User will now be able to set the default treatment destination(proposal or recommendation year) for a property.
- Added the 'Treatment Swap' system. When editing the details of a treatment on the TreatmentDetailsEdit screen(accessed through the TreeCreate or TreeDetails screens) it is now possible to swap the treatment to another treatment destination or delete it entirely.
- Added the 'Other Report' system. When viewing the TreatmentList for a tree each treatment will now display a list of other treatment destinations that share the treatment.
- QuickAdd buttons from certain screens will now attempt the action automatically if the list they previously contained only had one option. Before a modal would slide up from the bottom with a list of options.
- 'Live Search' is now on more screens with a SearchBar, meaning as the user types filter text into the SearchBar the list below will update automatically as opposed to having to hit a submit button.
- Added some more polish to the TreePhotoSwiper screen, accessed when clicking a tree photo from various screens. There are now functional buttons for going forward and backward in the list or photos.
- The old TreePhoto screen has now been fully replaced by the newly created TreePhotoSwiper screen, the TreePhoto screen would only allow the user to view a single tree photo at a time.
- Added some logic to fix issues that would prevent edge padding from being properly used on some screens and devices. This should fix extra white space in the upper nav bar, the QuickAdd button being lower than the TabBar icons, etc.
- Overhaul of the ClientList, accessed from the 'Clients' tab on the main screens. The user can now view a list of Client or Properties more easily using the tabs at the top of the screen. The search results portion of this screen was also improved to include collapsible sections so that the user can more easily 'jump down' to the property results.
- Further reduced time between 'back' actions so that some power user will not see a debounce when navigating the app quickly.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the SpeciesList screen from going all the way back to the TreeDetails/TreeCreate screen after adding a new tree species.
- Fixed a bug that would prompt the user to confirm canceling edit on the TreeDetailsScreen even when no data had actually changed.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent tree pins from properly updating/deleting/moving after an edit with tree filters applied to the maps.
Ratings and Reviews
App is Game Changer
My business is doing better now that I can get people estimates on the spot. It shows new customers your serious, you mean business, and you have a system in place. It also helps you on the business side of getting people to agree to a service and they accepted it in case you have the idiots who try and get out of paying you. But by far there support is great if there are any bugs. I have personally met the folks who manage the app and own the tree business. They are top notch!
Change your business for better.
I could say a lot about this app, but if you want to win more bids, streamline bidding, scheduling and invoicing then start using it now. You will save hours a week with this app, and your customers And crew will thank you. Ive been using it for 5 years Will never use anything else.
Great but will be better
This app is great for us small business owners. Brings us to 2020 for a fair price.
Little things are going to drive this app forward, but it’s pretty great already. Would be nice to be able to send customers their trees on the property without proposing work.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- A Plus Tree, Inc.
- 46.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 ArborPlus
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.