Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project's progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
Timeline view, a new look, and more… It’s time to celebrate a whole new Trello!
When it comes to celebration, Trello loves to throw a party. Buckle up we have a lot of exciting features coming to mobile.
New for Business Class & Enterprise customers:
* Every successful project has a clear start and end date. Hit the ground running to meet your deadlines with a clear start date. You can now add start dates to any card from the Add Card screen.
* Stay on top of every project with the brand new Timeline view! Access Timeline from your mobile device and get a full perspective on your projects from anywhere.
Fun features for everyone:
* Celebrate every step of the process: add a confetti emoji at the beginning of a list and drag a card for a pop of celebration!
* And last but not least, to mark a decade of Trello, we’ve refreshed our brand and logo. Get a beautiful glimpse into the future of Trello, all from the palm of your hand.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t live without it
Trello has run my life for more than 5 years. The tool is so flexible and simple at the same time, the main limitation is your imagination. Recently the AI has started to make itself more obvious and helpful to my workflows. I’m enjoying an app that has been a core part of my life mainly in the past on web/desktop, now across web, phone and tablet even more than I have ever enjoyed it before. I have used similar and arguably more power tools like AirTable extensively. I might find my way back to that tool for some use cases, maybe such as programming integrations... but Trello is my home for what to do next, quarterly and yearly planning, goals, ideating, basic project management and recently it has sort of evolved into a personal diary of the day gone past. If I could ask one thing of the Trello team, it would be to have the power to turn off/toggle features/UI elements per board. Everything from labels, to activity, due date and members. This would make the tool comparable to airtable where you can customize the noise/size of each card to minimize unnecessary visual data overload per the specific task/data set you are utilizing the tool for. Thanks Trello Team. 💕💕 Trello so much, I even bought the yearly gold subscription even though I don’t need it.
Pretty good but could be better
Good overall but there a few seemingly minor-to-add things that would be significant quality of life improvements. These are what’s missing that I think wouldn’t be hard to add that would be big improvements: ability to sort by due date on the app (this one is hugely irritating since this feature is available on the browser version), ability to select a default auto sorting (like to always have it sorted by due date instead of having to resort it every time after adding new cards), ability to set the times that reminders are sent (as it is it’s just auto set to send a reminder 24 hours before the due date set, and that’s not useful for a lot of things that I need reminders for in school). It would be nice if there was a setting that marked cards as completed in the due date box when they are moved to my “Done” column area, instead of needing to manually do it. It would also be nice if the icon for the checklist on the collapsed cards wasn’t checked off unless all the items on the checklist are checked off; it’s counterintuitive for the box to be shown checked off when I don’t have anything checked off on the checklist. Would be easier to manage what’s done and what’s not visually if the box were not checked until the checklist is completed. I still have to supplement this app with other reminder apps and google calendar and tasks because of the lack of ability to set reminders at specific times/days.
I have been using Trello for about a month—for personal and project management at work. It’s best on a desktop, but the app is great too. The app feels a lot like the desktop version which is nice. Trello is flexible, with a simple interface, but has lots of power under the hood if you choose to use it. My boss likes it too, and I’m finally realizing my dream of having a shared company task list. This is definitely more than just a task list though. I’ve tried lots of productivity apps, and I like this one the best by far. Downsides: Desktop version does not work offline. Mobile does, so I use my tablet or phone as sort of a back up. I also wish it was a little quicker (less steps) to do some of the functions on the mobile app, especially to archive (delete) a card. You can drag it to a “done” list though and then archive all the cards in that list from time to time. That works fine, but once in a while I miss a checkbox style way of deleting that would be quicker.
The widget allows a pretty quick card add function for doing a quick GTD style item-to-inbox capture, but if that was streamlined even more (less steps) that would be great. All in all I really love Trello a lot and have recommended it to others.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trello, Inc.
- 127.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold $4.99
- One Year of Trello Gold $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.