End-to-end encrypted file sync & sharing app that lets you store, sync and share files securely and easily.
Save your photos to a secure place, create memos about meetings for your team and access them in shared folders on the go – and be sure that no one can read your files besides you and those who you share with.
Tresorit uses built-in end-to-end encryption with zero-knowledge standards to guarantee the highest level of security. All your files are encrypted on your device before they are uploaded to the cloud, which means no one else can read them besides you, no hackers, no authorities, not even Tresorit’s IT admins.
Already a Tresorit user? Just download, sign in, and go!
• Create shared folders (tresors) with your friends or colleagues, access their contents securely on any iOS device
• Backup your photos in a secure place with end-to-end encrypted camera upload
• Keep control of your files by managing permissions
• Share files securely even with those without an account: send links instead of risky attachments
• Create favorite tresors, access and edit your files even when you are offline
• Protect your account with 2-factor authentication and app passcode to ensure no one has access to your tresors - even if someone gains access to your phone
• Say no for tracking: Tresorit for iOS accesses the least it has to. No location tracking, no access to your contacts
• Tresorit for iOS features the same end-to-end encryption and security as the desktop apps
• Make the most out of Tresorit by adding the desktop client as well (sync between devices, locations, access your files from all devices)
What do others say about Tresorit?
“One of the Best Cloud Storage Services that Protect Your Privacy” – LifeHacker
“There are several services that offer secure storage in the cloud, but Tresorit is definitely one of the best” – PC Advisor
• We'll only sync your offline files on Wi-Fi, unless mobile data usage is allowed.
• Background improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent worth the money, fast, revocable links
Wanted an application for storage of very important highly personal information. Wanted to be a able to share files temporarily with accountant and financial professionals. Wanted Internet access as well as iPhone access. Face ID feature works well on the iPhone X, and sending a revocable encrypted file link works perfectly fine with Safari. As long as the company doesn’t go bankrupt, I believe it is worth the extra money over its competitors. Uploaded all financial and important personal information as encrypted PDF’s thru macOS’s preview app which are then stored with zero knowledge and can be shared with a password encrypted link, double the safety. 2FA via text works as well perfect.
Good but lacking important features
Looks like my previous, lengthy review got deleted, so I’ll keep this short.
Great for encryption, but a bunch of annoying issues.
- files with /, :, <> characters will not upload.
- Files app integration is counter intuitive if you can’t password protect it - then your files are exposed
- if you try to share a file, such as a pdf, MP3, or video (probably any file type, but these are ones I’ve tried) by creating a link, whoever you send a link to will not be able to open the file on iOS. This is a huge miss.
Dropbox can do all of these things. There’s no reason why a better service such as Tresorit should lack these basic features.
Encrypted! Cloud drive that works in Files app
This cloud service is Swiss-based, and cybersecurity professional trusted. It completely integrates with the iOS file system as a cloud drive. This allows you to EDIT Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and all the Apple Office suite of products. The storage does have some cost- but you control the encryption keys, and it syncs the files across desktop and mobile operating systems- flawlessly! This service along with ProtonMail/VPN is really telling that user privacy story through technological empowerment—- encryption based services which the providers have no access to the cryptographic keying material to actually read the data they hold.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.