End-to-end encrypted file sync & sharing app that lets you store, sync and share files securely and easily.
Save your photos to a secure place, create memos about meetings for your team and access them in shared folders on the go – and be sure that no one can read your files besides you and those who you share with.
Tresorit uses built-in end-to-end encryption with zero-knowledge standards to guarantee the highest level of security. All your files are encrypted on your device before they are uploaded to the cloud, which means no one else can read them besides you, no hackers, no authorities, not even Tresorit’s IT admins.
Already a Tresorit user? Just download, sign in, and go!
• Create shared folders (tresors) with your friends or colleagues, access their contents securely on any iOS device
• Backup your photos in a secure place with end-to-end encrypted camera upload
• Keep control of your files by managing permissions
• Share files securely even with those without an account: send links instead of risky attachments
• Create favorite tresors, access and edit your files even when you are offline
• Protect your account with 2-factor authentication and app passcode to ensure no one has access to your tresors - even if someone gains access to your phone
• Say no for tracking: Tresorit for iOS accesses the least it has to. No location tracking, no access to your contacts
• Tresorit for iOS features the same end-to-end encryption and security as the desktop apps
• Make the most out of Tresorit by adding the desktop client as well (sync between devices, locations, access your files from all devices)
What do others say about Tresorit?
“One of the Best Cloud Storage Services that Protect Your Privacy” – LifeHacker
“There are several services that offer secure storage in the cloud, but Tresorit is definitely one of the best” – PC Advisor
• We've improved the speed of file browsing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent worth the money, fast, revocable links
Wanted an application for storage of very important highly personal information. Wanted to be a able to share files temporarily with accountant and financial professionals. Wanted Internet access as well as iPhone access. Face ID feature works well on the iPhone X, and sending a revocable encrypted file link works perfectly fine with Safari. As long as the company doesn’t go bankrupt, I believe it is worth the extra money over its competitors. Uploaded all financial and important personal information as encrypted PDF’s thru macOS’s preview app which are then stored with zero knowledge and can be shared with a password encrypted link, double the safety. 2FA via text works as well perfect.
Cloud storage and encryption at its best
Tresorit is the only cloud storage company that I trust with my personal documents. Day by day there are large-scale attacks on many companies resulting in account usernames, passwords, and data being leaked, scanned and sold to the highest bidder.
Other online storage providers such as Google and Dropbox scan your files and have the ability to see everything you store. I know that Tresorit has my back and that my files can not be accessed by anyone but me.
It has perfect zero-knowledge security, and supports all the security features you would expect, such as 2FA, login notifications, etc... But what makes them really stand out against all the others is their use of client-side encryption, meaning that unlike their competitors, your files are encrypted *before* they're uploaded to the cloud - so no one, not even Tresorit themselves can see your files, because only you hold the key. Syncing across multiple devices also works flawlessly, and file upload speed is very fast. Their encrypted-link sharing features with the options of adding a password and limit the number of downloads is a huge plus. I've used and trusted Tresorit since they launched in 2013 and highly recommend them.
I don’t I have ever written an app review before but I have to for this one! I needed something to secure my work files as well as my personal files, sync across all platforms, and be Hippa compliant. I didn’t need a lot of space or anything like that, but I needed something just for me and my files! This app has it all! It has a free tier that is great my my needs and it even has a feature where you can sync only certain things to certain devices! This is just as good or even better than Dropbox and Box and I have them both! Box I got when they first launched and I got 50 free gigs which is great, but as far as features and things working smoothly, I love this app! I’m glad I found it! Blessings!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tresorit Kft
- 271.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tresorit
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.