The Gold Standard
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Looking for a 3D trigger point software? Advanced and powerful trigger point tools for therapists and practitioners, Triggerpoints3D is now the Gold Standard for training and teaching.
Trigger Point 3D is the most powerful and advanced trigger point software on the market. Used by educational institutions this trigger point software has been developed in conjunction with Neurologist Dr. Bob Gerwin MD, a ‘founding father’ of the trigger point movement and Osteopath Simeon Niel-Asher, Author of “The Concise Book of Trigger Points”.
Includes: a beautiful fully muscled interactive 360 degrees model with stunning and up to date pain maps (rotate, zoom, animations and more) allowing you to Identify the trigger points, show your patient and also suggest and email self-help and exercises.
Search muscles by region, search by symptoms, or search by 3D body map.
The Bob Gerwin Library: New and improved, a unique Video Channels offering you up to date lectures and technique videos by Neurologist, Proff Gerwin. Explore trigger points like never before with Dr Gerwin’s unique interactive video tutorials.
4 Embedded videos per muscle: Forgotten how to needle obturator internus?
Triggerpoints3D now offers over 400 videos from Dr Bob Gerwin embedded within the software. Now you can refresh your memory to locate the trigger point, learn the functional anatomy and watch how to perform ‘Gold Standard’ Deep Dry Needling (DDN) taught by the worlds leading professor with high definition professional videos.
- Fully Interactive and dynamic 3D Anatomy and trigger point model
- Beautifully illustrated 3D Pain Maps, 360°, Zoom and Rotate
- Search in 3D by click, by muscle name, by region and/or by trigger point symptom or by interactive 3D body map
- Anatomy & Pain maps combined in split-screen views
- Gold Standard embedded teaching videos: functional anatomy, treatment, safety and needling videos for (almost) every muscle by Dr Bob Gerwin FAAN, MD
- Email Self-help advice directly to your patient with stretches and exercises
- Encyclopaedic information for muscle anatomy and digger points
Our software is designed for Doctors, Physical Therapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists and Bodywork professionals (including students).
TriggerPoints iOS app comes with 1 week of free-trial and after that you may purchase an auto-renewing subscription.
• Auto-renewable subscription
- Monthly Subscription: USD 9.99
- Yearly Subscription : USD 99.99
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Disclaimer: The information provided in the self-help and advice section of this application is intended for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Before attempting any self-help techniques or following the advice provided, it is crucial to consult with a qualified healthcare professional or your doctor.
- Added References
- Updated User Interface
Ratings and Reviews
The information is great but there are many display issues on iPhone. The camera “notch” covers many icons making the app very difficult to use. The app also references the use of a mouse. With some refinement this app can be great. Would love to see injection information like Travell & Simons
TriggerPoints 3D fixed my frozen shoulder it’s a life saver!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
TriggerPoints3D is so easy to use I love it! The 3D search capability really helped me identify the right spots and techniques. I did more with this app to help my frozen shoulder than my past three doctors. I am buying this app for my father and uncle today as they both have shoulder issues and the 3D will be easy for them. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Loved the new UI
New upgrade looks much better and educational video contents is super helpful.
Developer Response ,
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- simeon niel-asher
- 302.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 triggerpoints3D
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Monthly License Subscription $9.99
- Yearly Subscription $99.99
- Unlock Software $17.99
- Yearly License Subscription $99.99
- For Hips And Thigh $36.99
- For LumboPelvis $36.99
- For Leg And Foot $36.99
- For Spine And Torsoo $36.99
- For ForeArm And Hand $36.99