Breezily split expenses with travel companions. In seconds.
It takes mere seconds to create a new trip and add participants. When you split a bill, simply pop open the app, enter each participants costs, and the IOU’s are calculated and stored.
And at any point, just request the Totals menu item to see the simplest number of payments for everyone to get even, or send a quick email to participants with the breakdown of costs.
Our customers say it all:
5 Stars! "Works great - perfect app!"
5 Stars! "Easy to use and fun"
5 Stars! "Makes group travel a snap!"
I love it! I've tested out at least 8 other travel apps and this one is so easy to use and intuitive.
Chosen for "App of the Week" review by abcnews.go:
- Unlimited number of participants
- Add participant photos for added fun
- Create even or uneven splits
- Enter quantities owed or paid in under 6 seconds
- Categorize expenses with the touch of an icon
- Supports all country currencies, multiple currencies in a single trip, and the very large numbers required by some currencies
- Totals View at any time to see totals by categories and persons, and the IOUs for evening-up
- Email participants a very detailed list of spendings
- Geo-locate all your spendings on a map
- Attach photos of receipts or events
- Record individual payments between people
- View daily expenses and totals
- Switch between concurrent trips
- Email and web support
PLUS TONS MORE—as you continue your trip, you’ll reveal how much functionality our app has and how stress-free your trip can be!
4.0.7 fixes a crash when switching trips and fixes various iPad screen layout problems.
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for group travel
I’ve been using this app for more than 10 years now, and it is a must have for travel with friends and family. It makes it easy to track/split out costs, even with multiple currencies within one trip. The only downside is that it depends on one person, being the keeper of the expenses, rather than sharing a trip with all the travelers to update as you go.
Great App - Wish It Was More Robust
Overall great app and I’ve used it for years amongst friends. The currency setup/conversion is a bit confusing and I wish there were some UX enhancements and that this was cloud based and could be shared across multiple users. Have used this app for groups as small as 2 to 15 people. It definitely is a bit harder to use with larger groups but still works fine.
I love this app! It is easy to input expenses during a trip with plenty of detailed information. The app clearly tracks expenses by day, by category (gas, lodging, food, etc) and by traveler so that it is easy to settle/even up at the end of the trip. The app also creates simple reports to email from within the app to all travelers included in the trip expenses. Thank you for creating and maintaining this app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DC Software Arts
- 72.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright DC Software Arts LLC 2019. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.