Breezily split expenses with a travel companion. In 10 seconds.
It takes mere seconds to create a new trip and add yourself and a traveling companion. When you split a bill, simply pop open the app, enter each participant's costs, and the IOU is calculated and stored.
At any point, just request the Totals menu item to see the simplest number of payments for everyone to get even, or send a quick email to participants with the breakdown of costs.
Our customers say it all:
5 Stars! "Works great - perfect app!"
5 Stars! "Easy to use and fun"
5 Stars! "Makes group travel a snap!"
I love it! I've tested out at least 8 other travel apps and this one is so easy to use and intuitive.
- Split expenses between two participants (IAP upgrade to unlimited participants)
- Add participant photos for added fun
- Create even or uneven splits
- Enter quantities owed or paid in under 6 seconds
- Categorize expenses with the touch of an icon
- Supports all country currencies, multiple currencies in a single trip, and the very large numbers required by some currencies
- Totals View at any time to see totals by categories and persons, and the IOUs to even-up
- Email participants a very detailed list of spendings
- Geo-locate all your spendings on a map
- Attach photos of receipts or events
- Record individual payments between people
- View daily expenses and totals
- Switch between concurrent trips
- Email and web support
PLUS TONS MORE—as you continue your trip, you’ll reveal how much functionality our app has and how stress-free your trip can be!
Bug fix for Edit/New Trip not showing prompt text for participant names if the device is in Dark Mode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent UI - very useful
First off, I want to say "good job" on have an easy user interface. I
would recommend that you also consider this up for general users who
wants to keep track of their spending, like when they go on vacation.
The splitter is cool. I think you will have a wider audience if you
market this also for single users. I tried this on a recent trip to
use my iPad to track how I was spending my money. I have no need to
split the bills so the defaults are great!
I tried the email feature and I feel that it can improve more. A few
things that I would suggest are
1. Include all information, the exchange rate used, annotations on the item.
2. Make the time of transaction optional or make it a fuzzy time like
am, pm, eve, net etc
3. Have quick buttons for sub categories, e.g under food, you have
Inch, breakfast, dinner. Under transportation yu have taxi, trains,
bus, etc. That way the time is also not necessary.
4. Allow landscape mode for transaction entry. I like to set my iPad
down and do data entry and usually use it in landscape mode. I think
the turn to show the summary is cool and it is fast. I don't think
that is necessary since I wouldn't need the summary until the end of
the trip. One touch away is good enough or better yet, use a slide
gesture to move between transaction entry and reports.
Overall, great product with potential to be better. Thanks!
Simple Interface - meets my needs
You can have multiple trips. You can split payments unevenly. You can email yourself or whomever the results of your trips. This is great if you are trying to stay within a budget for a trip. And I'm only on the free version where you can only have 2 splitters
Best travel app to keep track of expenses when traveling with family or friends
This app was great to use during my recent trip to Italy. I was traveling with a few friends and this easily kept track of our expenses and who owed who. A must have.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- DC Software Arts
- 72.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright DC Software Arts LLC 2017. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Splitters $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.