** Be one of the first to try the beta version of our newly-launched AI itinerary builder, offering personalized recs powered by traveler tips and reviews. **
As a travel guidance company, Tripadvisor brings people, passions and places together. We aim to help make you a better traveler, from travel planning, to booking, to taking a trip. The app lets you get the most out of your trip—whether you’re planning or on-the-go. Discover where to stay, what to do and where to eat based on guidance from millions of travelers who have been there before. Find deals on hotels, book experiences, reserve tables at great restaurants and discover great places nearby. No matter what type of trip you’re looking to take, the Tripadvisor app makes planning it easy and also lets you guide others on their way.
GET TRAVEL GUIDANCE
• Find millions of reviews about hotels, restaurants, tours, attractions and other experiences from travelers like you
• Read articles and guides to discover new ways to experience a destination with tips from travel experts
• Discover great deals on top-rated hotels, tours, activities, experiences and other things to do
• Find great places to eat nearby and make restaurant reservations
ORGANIZE YOUR TRIP IN ONE PLACE
• Use the updated Trips planning tool to save hotels, restaurants, and things to do
• Get personalized recs with AI itineraries powered by reviews (beta)
• See your saves on your custom map
• Share and collab with your travel buds
• Access mobile tickets for booked tours, attractions, experiences and other things to do
GUIDE OTHER TRAVELERS
• Submit your own reviews and photos of places you’ve visited to guide fellow travelers
• Post and answer questions from like-minded travelers in the Tripadvisor forums
Improvements to the Trip planning product which allow travelers to:
- Receive a custom AI itinerary backed by traveler reviews
- View saves in an organized list within the saves tab
- Build an itinerary by adding saves and organizing them by day
- View saves plotted on a map
Ratings and Reviews
We wouldn’t dream of planning a vacation without consulting TripAdvisor’s appraisals of hotels, restaurants, and attractions. But this robust app does much more than that, letting you book your entire trip—from flights to museum tickets—in one place. For those who embrace spontaneity, TripAdvisor is great for quickly finding spots nearby to stay, eat, or play, and the honest user reviews frequently save us from travel troubles.
Free walking tour with martin
We met our tour guide, Martin, at the opera house. At exactly 10:30 Martin gave us an introduction. Martin was using a small speaker that could be heard by our very large group, over 40 people. During the introduction Martin stated that he would explore the recent political history as well as the history of the city from the 1500s. Before we began walking, Martin informed us that we were considered live targets for the vehicles in Buenos Aires and therefore we had to keep our heads on a swivel.
During the tour, Martin would express factual elements of the political system, as well as the financial issues within the country. When he was speaking about the history of Buenos Aires and the indigenous people, he spoke factually. I appreciate the fact that he was speaking to us with fax, not opinions, but he would express other peoples opinions, both right, and left as written in newspapers. It was very eye-opening for us. The tour was a total of 35 blocks long or 3.5 km or little over 2 miles long. It was a very enjoyable three hour tour. When we stopped for discussions. Martin would always find a shady spot for us. We did have a break during the walk.
Overall, I would give this tour a 5 star rating and highly recommend Martin for this tour.
Delicious food & vibe at Cerveceria Puerta de la Carne!!!
Our first night in Seville we arrived late on a Friday night and stumbled onto this vibrant, extremely busy delicious smelling bar restaurant around the corner from where we were staying! Little did we know how absolutely DELICIOUS this neighborhood FIND really was!!!!! We ordered tapas dishes that blew us away in taste!!!! This is a bar that will blow your socks off as you indulge the culinary senses with delicious meats and incredible sauces too!! The various potatoes they offered were some of the best potatoes we’ve ever eaten! They melted in our mouths! So did the various styles of whiskey cooked beef & chicken! The sweet cheek pork was mouth watering too!
Loved our waiters and owner! Down to earth hard working fun people!!! Ton’s of regulars as we noticed when we went back a second time ! Yes we ate here twice during our 4 night stay in Seville’s Santa Cruz area because we were craving the food from this restaurant!!!! Thank you for two delicious late night tapas dinners! We hate to leave your beautiful Seville but we will be back hopefully next year to eat more at Cerveceria Puerta De La Carne!!
Hope, Tom & Sam!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 167 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2024 TripAdvisor LLC