Automate mileage tracking with TripLog Mileage Tracker for IRS compliant logs and reports.
Save time spent logging, processing and reimbursing mileage logs.
Ditch manual mileage logbooks for the #1 automatic mileage tracker! Trusted by over 500,000 users worldwide, TripLog helps drivers save time spent logging and processing their mileage logs and easily access IRS-compliant reports.
► Top Benefits of TripLog
• TripLog helps users save an average of $7,200 annually.
• Save significant time by automating your mileage & expense capture.
► The Most Feature-rich Mileage & Expense Tracking App
• Automatic Mileage Capture: TripLog uses accurate GPS, ensuring drivers never miss a mile. With six unique tracking options to choose from, users can find the method that works best for them.
• Expense Capture: Upload your paper receipts, tolls, and fuel receipts for easy reimbursement. Scan fuel & gas receipts with OCR text recognition.
• Better Map Views: Multiple-stop route planning, daily driving overview, frequently traveled heatmap, most visited locations, longest stayed places, and real-time fleet tracking.
• Calendar Integration: Read meetings from Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, and Salesforce and import them into TripLog.
• Tax Compliant Reports: Hassle-free tax logs.
TripLog provides accurate mileage tracking for tax deductions and reimbursements for every type of user and business, big or small. From drivers using their cars for their rideshare business to companies offering mileage reimbursement to their employees, TripLog offers diverse options and features for every type of user.
► Miles = Money
TripLog is perfect for the self-employed, employers, and employees, for any and all business needs:
• Employers: Businesses rely on TripLog to track mileage expenses, reimbursements, and minimize their tax exposure.
• Employees: Employees can easily track and submit mileage expense logs for fast, accurate reimbursement, so you never miss a deserved dollar.
• Business owners: Business owners can cover a single car or a small fleet of vehicles to ensure accurate and tax compliant mileage tracking. TripLog is the best mileage tracker for contractors, sales representatives, real estate agents, and home care providers.
• Freelancers: easily segment between business use and personal use when tracking mileage related to work.
• Independent contractors: can easily keep their business and personal mileage separate and properly track mileage related to client work.
• Built for the gig economy: TripLog makes it easy for rideshare drivers to track mileage related to service passengers and reporting expenses to the IRS. Great for Uber / Lyft / GrubHub / etc.
• Personal use: Whether using a vehicle for charity work or personal reasons, keep track of virtually every mileage situation.
► Enterprise Features
While also the #1 mileage tracker for single users, TripLog also offers a best-in-class enterprise feature suite.
• Built With Companies In Mind: Approval management, daily commute mileage, department/office, single sign-on, Google maps distance, company address book, time tracking reports, custom tags, and more.
• Track Driving Safety: Detect hard braking, rapid acceleration, phone calls, and speeding.
• Comprehensive Dashboard: Employers can manage their company's accountable plan and employee's requirements with an easy-to-use interface.
• Data Integration: ADP, Concur, Chrome River, QuickBooks, Xero, and bank and credit card integration to track revenue and expenses.
• HIPAA Compliance: TripLog encrypts protected health information (PHI) and personally identifiable information (PII) in a secure environment for your privacy.
• Real-time Location Monitoring: Helps companies and drivers stay on track throughout the day, including a map view with daily/weekly travel routes.
COUNTRY SUPPORT & MILEAGE RATES
- TripLog automatically calculates reimbursements based on the current mileage rates from your local tax authority and custom rates for you to maximize your benefits.
- If you have questions or feedback please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
[New] Forgot password? Now you can log in to the web dashboard by scanning a QR code on your phone camera without password or even email address.
Ratings and Reviews
Super easy to use
I’ve tried other mileage apps, and this one so far has been the easiest to use. I like the auto start and stop features as I don’t have to remember every time I start my car to start the clock. Best of all, I’m able to customize my report to exactly how I need - as my company’s mileage reimbursement system is a little different than most. I’m able to get the columns for exactly the information fields I need without the need to reformat them like I did on other apps. Reporting my travel has become several steps easier.
(My review is my own thoughts, but TripLog did offer a promotion of a free month added to my contract for the review.)
Nice feature - not many bugs - good support
First off I use an IPhone just to mention that point for iPone users as sometimes phones may have issues to some apps. I have had a few minor bugs. One is where a category of the same name popped up on my app. I did not yet take it off as I did not want to risk loosing details if I deleted it or the wrong one. I have email to support on this one today. Some of the bugs I had was a lack of understanding or wrong settings on my part I feel. So make sure you take time to set them right in beginning. I have used this for about a year. I think it missed a couple trips over the past year but to give them the benefit of the doubt I question if somehow I deleted them in error. I am not one for doing anything to apps until I talk to support. I am not a tech person. I will say their support is pretty good as they get back to you by email in a day or two. Knock on wood it has never crashed on me. My experience so far I rate them a four out of five but a close five just because I have been happy with their support so far.
Developer Response ,
Hi fisherman1954, thanks for choosing TripLog and for taking the time to rate and review us. We're glad to hear support has been helpful in fixing any issue you faced. We're an eager bunch and always ready to help. Cheers!
Update 1.5 years IOS BT now beacon
If you’re comparing them all, I didn’t find any free apps more reliable at accurate tracking for various reasons. My issues with TL are three: 1) failure to auto start/stop, 2) creating multiple identical locations and no option to see what you are merging into which to make sure you don’t delete anything, 3) offered setting for a few feet of distance to accommodate different addresses in a neighborhood or town yet randomly selecting a saved location 4 houses away or on a different street anyway.
The team is responsive but the task goes back to you with reports and emails and the assumption that this is unique and more reports are necessary. The issues continue and you see everywhere that the issues are not unique and wish they would buy an iPhone to do reports there.
The beacon has been a little improvement. It’s not maintenance free- I glance at every trip because it’s easier to fix before I forget, but it is better than the Blue Tooth was by about 10% or more.
Keep the customer service but fix the IOS issues... PLEASE!!!
Developer Response ,
Our auto-start/stop trip recording has been thoroughly tested on iOS devices so I am positive we can get your issues resolved. I am glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with our customer support team in the past. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to resolve this issue for you!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TripLog, Inc
- 130.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 - 2021 TripLog, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Cloud Storage (legacy) $2.99
- Power User Package (legacy) $59.99
- Bundled Package (legacy) $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.