Tripsy is a trip planner that let you share your itinerary with family and friends, receive flight alerts and also view suggestions of itineraries to some cities around the world.
• Organize all your trip information (hotels, flights, trains, restaurants, notes, etc)
• Receive flight updates via push notification (gate changes, time changes, etc)
• Share your trip with friends and family
• Exclusive travel itineraries to lots of different countries made by us (Rome, Paris, Vancouver, Rio de Janeiro and much more)
ORGANIZE ALL TRIP INFORMATION IN ONLY ONE PLACE:
Add flight details, bookings, means of transportation, attractions, restaurants, tours, hikings, road-trips among other information.
Tripsy keeps you up to date on your next flights, notifying you about: departure and arrival times, terminals, gates and baggage claim. In addition, Tripsy can also send you a push notification alerting you to any changes that may occur.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Tripsy allows you to share the whole itinerary of your trip with your family and friends, without any limits. Everybody can collaborate adding new activities, updating existing activities.
If you are traveling to places with different time zones, you can configure each activity with the time zone you want. This will make organizing your trip more practical.
EXCLUSIVE TRIP ITINERARIES:
Your time is important, for this reason Tripsy also provides suggestions of exclusive trip itineraries, with information and tips that ease your trip, getting it as fruitful as possible.
Tripsy can’t wait to see you traveling, so each time a trip is added a countdown is going to start, hoping that all planning becomes a pleasant moment.
Tripsy is available for free, but we also offer a pro version called Tripsy Pro with unlimited trips, exclusive itineraries, cloud and support our team developing new features. Tripsy Pro is available in a monthly and 12-month subscription. Please note that with all subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- View our Terms of Service at: https://tripsy.app/terms
- Fixed a bug on the dates of the activities when the user isn't using Tripsy Cloud to sync the itineraries; The problem wouldn’t allow the user to input any time before the hour and minute the trip was created.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App and Service
The title basically says it all: Tripsy is a really easy to use app that makes it super simple to have all of your trip details in one place. On top of it all, their customer support is amazing, and will work quickly to resolve any issues you have (at least in my experience they did). I definitely recommend this to anyone planning a trip anytime soon!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much JT!!!
Simple, straightforward, private itinerary.
This app is much simpler than any competitors I’ve found. Just the basic pieces of information, so you can focus on your trip, rather than checking a computer entered everything correctly.
No advertising or data tracking. This also means less automation, but I don’t mind entering the details.
The developer is very responsive, and I’m excited to see how it evolves in the future.
Always room for improvement (flight notifications, multi-day event formatting, sharing trips, etc.).
Developer Response ,
Thank you!!! Check our latest release, we already have flight notifications and multi-day event formatting for lodging! :-)
First off, as others said, it requires all manual input. There is no way to connect it to your email and have it look for trip info, nor can you email reservations to a tripsy address and have it auto populate. Even if there was just a web interface that you could type into that would be better.
If an activity is multi-day, like a hotel stay, the dates list only shows the start date. Subsequent days appear not to have no hotel stays.
Wish I’d paid more attention before I plunked down $$.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback OregonRider! Please check our latest release, we added flight notifications and multi-day event formatting for lodging... also, now flights are automatically added once you have flight number and the date of your flight.
- Rafael Kellermann Streit
- 19.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tripsy
- In-App Purchases
- Tripsy Yearly $11.99
- Tripsy Monthly $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.