SHOW OFF YOUR SMARTS ** Challenge your friends and family to a trivia competition, and prove how smart you are!
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN ** Who says trivia isn't useful? You will keep your brain sharp with Trivia Crack 2. We have thousands of challenging trivia questions for you!
COLLECT CHARACTERS ** Collect our original characters to level up and win amazing prizes!
BECOME A TRIVIA EXPERT ** Answer questions in our 6 categories: Art, Science, History, Entertainment, Sport and Geography, and show how smart you are!
CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM ** Join a team of Trivia experts, or create your own and climb the rankings. Lots of prizes await!
FULLY RENOVATED GRAPHICS ** Enjoy our beautiful animations and environments, with sharper colors than ever!
- Play with your friends and family
- Sharpen your brain with thousands of challenging questions
- Join a team or create your own
- Exchange items with your friends
- Enjoy our fully renovated graphics!
TRIVIA CRACK 2 ALSO INCLUDES
- Hundreds of thousands of questions
- More than 20 languages
- Millions of active users to challenge
- User-created questions
- And loads of fun, completely free!
What are you waiting for? Download the game now and become the smartest in town!
If you subscribe now, you can:
-Play without ads
-Get endless lives
-Obtain special packs and discounts.
- Subscriptions start at USD 4.99 monthly. 3-month subscription is USD 11.99 USD and annual subscription is USD 39.99*.
- Enjoy a 3-day free trial. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and period as the chosen package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to access VIP deals for the duration of the subscription.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings in your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes Account Settings. However, you won’t be able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a VIP Membership.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in USD
For more information, visit www.triviacrack.com
Have questions? Need troubleshooting? Find help at support.etermax.com
Join our community!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/triviacrack
- Twitter: @triviacrack
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/triviacrack
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/triviacrack
The most magical moment of the year just started, and we got in the wonderful Christmas mood!
We dress up for the occasion, we have great discounts for you and a beautiful wheel in the Trivia Pass.
Merry Christmas sand a Happy New Year!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Such A Cute Game! I Love It!
I haven’t had this app for very very long, but it’s still outstanding and so cute! I love this game so much! Not only does it improve your knowledge and smarts, but it’s also fun and has fascinating facts about almost anything! I also love the way the game is set up! It’s so nice and very precise too! I love the questions in trivia and it’s good for game nights and just playing with a couple of friends too! I love the art questions and the geography questions too! They’re so much fun and educational, so it’s a good idea to play Trivia Crack 2 either way! I also like this app better than I do the first version of this game, I couldn’t figure it out as well (even though I figured out the first version now) at first. I really enjoy playing this app when bored or really, any time during the day! It’s so fun and educational! I recommend it!
Too many ads
I love the actual content of the game. The different game modes are fun and there are a lot of them to choose from. The questions are usually good. However, the game suffers from having WAY too many ads. I completely understand that the developers want to monetize the game through ads, that’s completely fine. But this game is completely jam packed with them! Alongside banners, there are ads every single time you exit a portion of the game (when you get a question wrong and lose your turn, when you win a game, when you exit back to the main menu). This gets old pretty quickly, especially when the ads are 30 seconds long and usually not skippable. Sure, you can swipe away from the app, but that gets rid of any positive progress you made (winning, getting questions right, etc) and saves any negative progress you made (losing, getting a question wrong). I got extremely fed up with this when i started getting ads for no reason every 5 questions in the middle of a game.
I get the need to monetize the game. But I think the developers should either reduce the number of ads or at least offer a payment option to get rid of them (like was present in trivia crack 1)- a small payment rather than an expensive subscription. The excess ads cover up what is a really good game underneath.
So at first when I downloaded this app I was super excited and really liked it. But as I continue to try to do the daily challenges I become more and more frustrated. There are questions that have completely wrong answers but you can’t flag them because as soon as you get it wrong (by selecting the CORRECT answer), there is a pop up and if you just close it out it gives you your percentage of “right” answers. It doesn’t let you actually flag the question as having an incorrect answer. On the same side of the coin there are questions in the daily challenges that have answers that are so long, wordy, and grammatically incorrect that you just have to pick one before time runs out not knowing if you picked the right answer. Again just frustrating, I understand they are supposed to be rapid fire questions, but there should still be away to “report questions” like you can in the first one so more people don’t get frustrated and just delete the app and spread the word that a trivia game has incorrect answers and no way for players to try and fix them.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 779.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Etermax S.A. 2018
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Membership - Monthly $4.99
- Head-Start Pack $1.99
- Trainee Pack $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.