Trophy Cloud Organizations
• Organizations can enable “Participant Judge” feature that allows all participants the ability to vote for three vehicles in each classification for a hosted event. This includes participants that were manually registered.
• Organizations can select which classifications participants compete against during check in.
• Organizations can select either traditional judging with forms or ‘Best in Show' decided by show participants. We call this feature “Participant Judge.” Or you can have both traditional judging and Participant Judge all in the same show event.
• Organizations can create Vehicle-Based Events including; date and time, location, description and number of available slots.
• Organizations can use forums to communicate important information to event participants and have Realtime dialog.
• Organizations can Open and Close registration effectively ending last minute unknown registrations.
• In App participant check in of Trophy Cloud users for Vehicle-Based Events.
• Organizations can create customized car show form and points scale or choose from any Trophy Cloud template.
• Organizations can create customized classifications that vehicles will complete against.
• Organizations can create multiple show forms with different points scale and classifications for the same event: Rule is one show form to one classification. i.e. Cars, Bikes can each have their own show form and points scale. It's totally up to you.
• Invite Trophy Cloud users to participate as Judges at your events.
• Each judging form that's submitted will be tallied from highest to lowest participant score in the Dashboard per classification.
• Report emailed to the organizer after your Event.
Trophy Cloud Participants
• Participants can create multiple vehicle profiles including adding photos in their garage.
• Participants can search and join events gaining access to event forums and person to person chat.
• Participants can place joined events into there calendar to remind them of upcoming events.
• Participants can access navigation to joined events from the app.
• Participants can join and check in within the app.
• Participants can vote for up to three vehicles per classification if the organization has enabled the "Participant Judge" feature.
· Participants now can identify which classifications their vehicle is registered in by a gold star icon.
· Participants can now vote for multiple classifications on the same screen.
· Email is now editable.
Squashed some bugs.
Got Questions? Please check out our frequently asked questions page.
Ratings and Reviews
We utulized the Trophy Cloud App doing our annual Rollin for Backstoppers Car and Bike Show this past weekend, September 28, 2019.
The App worked flawlessly, it is very easy to navigate and user friendly.
Using the App cut down hours upon hours of tallying points and the winners.
This App will revolutionize car show judging for the future, kudos to the creator, job well done.
Rollin for Backstoppers is a fan of the App and we will use it again in 2020
and the years to follow.
Streamlined our judging process
Really made judging this year’s car show much easier and more efficient. Took a bit of back and forth with James to figure out how everything works but he was very helpful and responsive.
Easy to navigate yet very informative, great way to share a wealth of information
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trophy Cloud LLC
- 27 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Trophy Cloud LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Trophy Cloud Event $29.99
- Trophy Cloud Event $59.99
- Trophy Cloud Event $4.99