TruckSmart gives you have the full service advantage of TA, Petro and TA Express right at your fingertips! Map out your daily route to include TA, Petro and TA Express locations. Locate diesel and gasoline fueling services, full and quick-serve restaurants, heavy truck maintenance services, 24-hour c-stores, WIFI and more. Plus, we offer 24/7/365 roadside repair with our RoadSquad program.
TruckSmart iPhone Advantages :
• Interactive Map displaying TA, Petro and TA Express sites.
• Complete list of amenities at the TA, Petro and TA Express sites, including Showers, Parking, TA Truck Service, Restaurants and more.
• Location list by radius from 50 or 100 miles, in addition to highway and state look up.
• Current Fuel Prices by site location.
• Call Roadsquad to get roadside assistance during unexpected breakdowns.
• Calling Roadsquad will pass your current coordinates to our Call Center to pinpoint your location to make Tech dispatch as efficient as possible.
• Displays Shower availability in real-time by site location and allows Instant Shower purchases from the app.
• Displays Parking availability in real-time by site location and allows reserved parking purchases from the app.
• UltraOne account creation and management.
• Truck Service In-Bay Work Order Requests to shorten downtime between loads.
Increase performance of Fuel Price display.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Company Driver Too
Lots of issues that can be caught up to match your competitors apps. Can’t even get a receipt from the kiosk, have to stand in line at the fuel desk and sometimes wait 10-20 minutes with one person working, all the while the service person just sits there looking at the line and says “NOT MY JOB”. Unbelievable!
Oh, and when using your phone in dark mode, the letters on the app won’t show up unless it’s in light mode. And if the app is running slow, or not loading right, you most likely have an old phone/processor that’s out dated. Get a new phone!
Come on TA/PETRO, y’all a multi billion dollar company and can’t even stay up to date with technology. So sad!
The Fall of a once great company
Once upon a time, TA/Petro was a respectable company. They had the right idea of drivers are the number one priority. Then, one day, they became infected with a nasty virus called “greed,” and they became extremely ill. Things started going downhill; they increased prices for reserved spaces, converted more free parking to reserved, and they gave up maintaining their app. You try to load a stop to see what’s available at that location, and the app freezes, crashes, or just doesn’t load the information at all. You try to use points to pay for internet on the app like you once could, and it fails, you call in to report it, and you’re told “that doesn’t work anymore.” Maybe it should be removed as an option then?
Alas, the driver in this tale still found a happily ever after. It was found at Love’s.
Can not read text when updating information and I’ve tried on both normal and dark mode. Also unable to use points for WiFi and can not retrieve password for WiFi account through app. Fix your app please
- TravelCenters of America
- 41 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Travelcenters of America
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.