RADIO, YOUR WAY
Listen to all the live news, sports, music, podcasts and radio you love, from around the world—all on the TuneIn app.
ALL YOUR AUDIO IN ONE APP.
• News: Stay informed with 24/7 news from local, national, and global sources, including CNN, MSNBC, FOX News Radio, NPR, and BBC.
• Sports: Listen to live NFL, NHL, and college games, anywhere you go, plus local, national, and global sports talk stations. And, get instant gametime notifications and customized listening when you pick your teams on the app.
• Music: Find tunes for any mood with exclusive music channels, including Today's Hits, Classic Rock Hits, and Country Roads along with your favorite iHeartRadio stations such as 106.7 Lite fm in New York.
• Podcasts: Follow your passions and stream your favorite podcasts.
• Radio: Stream your more than 100,000 AM, FM, and internet radio stations broadcasting from 197 countries.
UNLOCK EVEN MORE WITH TUNEIN PREMIUM
Sign up for the optional TuneIn Premium plan to hear:
• Live Sports: Never miss a moment with live home radio broadcasts of every single NFL and NHL game, plus the biggest college football and basketball teams.
• News with Fewer Ad Breaks: Keep up with breaking news with fewer ad breaks from CNBC, CNN, FOX News Radio, MSNBC, and more.
• Commercial-Free Music: Enjoy curated music stations, nonstop with no ads.
• Fewer Ads: Hear 100,000+ radio stations with fewer ads and commercial breaks.
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE TUNEIN APP
1. NEWS FROM ALL SIDES
Experience live 24/7 news from CNN, MSNBC, FOX News Radio, BBC, NPR and CNBC, plus local stations like KQED-FM and WNYC-FM. Or get specific with news podcasts.
2. UNRIVALED LIVE SPORTS & SPORTS TALK
Fuel your fandom with live play-by-play of NFL, NHL, and college football and basketball. Plus, hear news, analysis, and fan discussions from sports talk stations like ESPN Radio and talkSPORT. And, receive gametime notifications and customized content when you pick your favorite teams on the app. Plus, listen to podcasts covering your football, baseball, basketball, and hockey obsession from every angle.
3. MUSIC FOR EVERY MOOD
Listen to the perfect music for every moment with TuneIn's exclusive, curated stations. Or listen to local stations and programs from the best AM/FM channels in the world. You now also have access to your favorite iHeartRadio stations from across the country, including POWER 105 in New York, KISS FM in Los Angeles, 98.1 The Breeze in San Francisco, and more.
4. PODCASTS FOR ANY PASSION
From trending chart-toppers to niche favorites, follow shows like RadioLab, Stuff You Should Know, and TED Radio Hour, and top-rated hits like NPR's Up First, NYT's The Daily, Wow in the World, and more.
5. LISTEN WHEREVER YOU ARE
In addition to the mobile and desktop app, TuneIn is available for free on hundreds of connected devices, including Apple Watch, CarPlay, Google Home, Amazon Echo and Alexa, Sonos, Bose, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Subscribe to TuneIn Radio Premium through the free app. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a monthly subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your subscription will automatically renew every month at the then-current subscription fee unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then-current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the then-current period. The subscription fee will be charged monthly. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
TuneIn uses Nielsen measurement software which allows you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about Nielsen's products and your privacy, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's new with this release:
• Football season is here! Live NFL and College Football games with gametime notifications and personalized team listening recommendations.
• Search more easily by double-tapping the search icon to type
• Bug fixes that improve performance
Share your experience by writing a review in the App Store. For technical help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Music. Podcasts. News. Sports. If you can listen to it, it’s probably on TuneIn Radio. The all-in-one audio app makes it incredibly easy to find streams of all types.
Impossible to listen to!
I primarily use TuneIn to listen to MSNBC “commercial free live”. It used to work flawlessly. In the last six months or so, it has become increasingly impossible to listen to. The broadcast stutters, then stops, then jumps forward, then repeats parts you have heard before, then stops altogether. Rinse, repeat all the above. In the place of commercials, the app used to play short pieces of items “from earlier today that you might not have heard”. I have heard the exact same past news snippets now for months—they are definitely not all “from today”. And often it is not past news I hear, but parts of commercials. (I am paying for commercial free.) The only time this spring that the stuttering, stopping and repeating did not happen was when content was interrupted instead with the announcement that “this station is experiencing technical difficulties”. Ironic that said difficulties were absent during this time—but they are back now that the “This station is experiencing...” interruptions have stopped. I have an image in my head of a group of chimps at the controls, randomly pushing all the buttons in front of them, while eating popcorn and spilling soda all over the control board. This is a maddening listening experience, and I have paid good money for nothing! Buyer beware!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share details about the issues you experienced with the MSNBC Commercial-Free stream. We have identified a solution and the station is back up and running for all Premium subscribers to enjoy. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch and keep sharing feedback with us. We appreciate your business.
I’ve been using Tunein for several years. I use it to listen to favorite radio stations from places I used to live. Tunein used to be much simpler and smoother to operate. I have an older iPhone 6, so maybe it’s the phone, but this is my first iPhone, so my comments are based on my experience with Tunein running on the same device. One problem is Tunein stops now when I access a web site. Once the site loads, if I go back to Tunein and hit play, it resumes, but it seems like that should be automatic. Tunein in used to resume on its own when it hit a glitch. If it can play, why do I have to ask it to? This problem may be the station (HFS), but the Tunein screen used to show the name of the song the station was playing, but it no longer does. Tunein just seems more sluggish and awkward than it used to, and over time, it ought to get smoother and more efficient.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 88.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2021 TuneIn
- In-App Purchases
- TuneIn Premium $9.99
- TuneIn Premium $7.99
- TuneIn Premium $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.