Tunr - PRO Audio Reactive Visualizer and Free Music Player Features:
- 3000+ Podcasts
- 300+ Net Radio Stations
- Access to your Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud accounts All in 1 app!
- Device Music Library
- Soothing Ambient Sound Spaces
- Unlimited Ad-Free music, --> no account necessary to use <--
- Stunning audio reactive visualizations, psychedelic art, and visuals for meditative relaxation
Others have ads, Tunr has art.
Developed by SoundSpectrum Inc., the makers of the 'classic' iTunes visualizer and screensaver. Tunr is an ad-free, all-in-one visual music player that connects you to top music services and streaming providers, including: Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, your iTunes music library, Sound Spaces ambient audio library, and an ever-expanding universe of podcasts and internet radio stations!
- A feature-loaded music player that's easy to use
- Play history and bookmarks across music providers
- Combined audio cache so even 16GB devices are ideal
- Built-in ambient audio loops for relaxation & meditation
- Visualize live audio using Live Mic mode
- Advanced controls over data usage, UI elements, visuals
- Create your own UI color scheme
- Adjust track info, audio response & latency
Buy Tunr's visuals individually, all together, or get them via a monthly subscription.
Try a Tunrvision subscription FREE for 7 days and get:
- The complete Tunr visual experience
- Full access to all of Tunr's 17 Visual Packs
- Automatic access to new Visual Packs
Everything else is completely free (note that some streaming providers require a user account or a paid subscription to access and use their services)
TunrVision Subscription Details:
- $1.99 each month after free trial.
- Cancel anytime in iTunes or "View Subscriptions" link in the app. Your iTunes account will be charged after the trial period and will renew each month unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period is forfeit if this subscription is purchased elsewhere.
Tunr's visuals are the product of over a decade of development achievement at SoundSpectrum, and are also the reason Tunr is available at no cost. Your support in purchasing visuals helps keep Tunr an amazing and ad-free experience.
Please provide feedback using our in-app feedback form, and reviews really help!
SoundSpectrum also offers easy-to-use, rich music visualization software, fully-featured standalone applications, and screen savers for macOS and Windows computers. See what your favorite live and pre-recorded music looks like with one of our real-time visualizers, giving you endless and unique video for any environment!
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SoundSpectrum-149904468353232/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TunrTrending
Web - https://soundspectrum.com/tunr
- Added more Podcasts & Net Radio stations
- History, bookmarks, settings & visuals available on Home Screen
- Improved Spotify support
- Fixed line drawing crash in WhiteCap vis
- Fixed some podcasts not loading/playing
- Track title text now scrolls
- Fixed Live Mic crash and sound level
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Of Breed ... Fun ... (Upgraded Review)
Added a star as I had the opportunity to see this work on another IPAD with all purchased music. Much more impressive. Now, if suggested, they add assign abilities to visuals and then individual sections of visuals to playlists and songs I'd pay much more for that. Those who viewed this with me on a 60” High Def TV agreed. More visuals like Aliens please.
Lacks ability to use Apple Music Subscription service which includes a good majority of my music. Lacks the ability to select visual packs you wish to use and isolate others.
There are some nice thought out features and graphics are descent. However, transitions can be muddy and don't always blend together well, in terms of subject matter in some of the visuals, for my personal taste. Regardless, it's apparent how much work went into this. Aliens is my favorite visual as it imaginative and lends itself to rock.
On the perfectionist side it would be cool to be able to assign a visual to a song, artist, etc. Probably an 'over the top' request and a coding nightmare but hey, a girl can dream.
Also, on an added note, it was reviewed by another that it would be nice to freeze on a particular scene within a visual. I concur especially if it can be mated with a specific visual to song, artist, etc. Gee, is that too much to ask or is that over the tippy top? 😉
better than most.
Sadly most music visualizers for iOS blow. This is one of the better ones, probably the best I have found so far, but bear in mind its competition is abysmal. This is the only one I actually use even a little. I would really like to see lower prices or better deals, and I would really like to be able to sort by Artist>Album>Track#, which is pretty much the way everyone sorts but for some reason isn’t available here unless I missed something. Sorting by Artist just gives you all the songs by that artist in alphabetical (!) order, mixing all albums together and not utilizing track order in any way. To me this sorting function is the main thing that needs improvement. I don’t know how the radio and streaming works, I only care about my own library.
Other than these issues, no major complaints, it does its job and the visuals I have tried are .... well ... they are okay. Not nearly great enough to pay the asking prices on most, but they at least seem to be the proper resolution and aspect ratio and they are usually at least interesting. If the devs of this app push higher and higher quality content, lower prices, and fix sorting, it will be a winner in my book.
Amazing music visualizer.
This is really freaking cool. The fact that it’s free and add free tells you that the developers know they have a quality app and they do. I’m trying out the one free week, which I’ll cancel at the end of the week. I’m going to purchase the full package of visualizers they offer, they are that good. I really like the way you can customize the experience with lots of different options. My only complaint is that it won’t load my entire iTunes library. I can access one playlist of 300 songs, but a playlist of 2000 causes the app to crash. Trying to access “artists” or “album” within the iTunes link also crashes the app. Would love to be able to shuffle my entire iTunes library of 15,000 + songs. I currently have a lightning to hdmi cable on the way and we’ll run this on my 70 inch big screen with surround sound.
- 124.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 SoundSpectrum Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TunrVision $1.99
- Adrenaline $0.99
- Full-Spectrum Bundle $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.