*** Includes in-app purchase to get ad-free experience ***
This TV guide app gives you quick and reliable listings for the major TV channels, networks and providers in the USA, including satellite and over-the-air.
* The app will show you what’s on all the major channels, networks and TV providers over the next 7 days. Just enter your zip code and pick your local provider.
* Search across all channels and view detailed information about the movies and shows on TV. We'll give you images, posters, ratings, links to IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and more...
* Follow programs, build a watchlist and add reminders so that you never miss your favorite show again. The app keeps you updated on when and where you can see all of your programs.
* Sports, movies, series, documentaries or kids programs? You can set your TV Guide to only pick out the listings that you’re interested in.
* Works for both iPhone and iPad.
>>> Download the app now and make watching TV simple again <<<
How does the subscription feature work?
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
The Add Deal!...I get it..!.. nothing is free!
I have been using it now for quite a long time and I would say 98% a time I am works just great! The only add that frustrates me is the very first pop-up that covers your whole screen right from the start when your generally busy trying to find out what’s on
& who... and everytime I say a cuss word and drop my train of thought to turn it off the add,
...and forget what I was looking for..!
Obviously your not old like me and you young people don’t know what a senior moment is
But, trust me you will!.. and might say a cuss word?....I hope y’all are getting a bunch more money for those pop-ups right when the app starts... but I’m not really complaining since it is free! Doing a good job!
Going downhill fast.
Update: It has become more reliable, although fairly often it doesn’t work and I get a message that says “No Internet Connection” when I can prove that isn’t the case. The good news is that the problem usually clears up within a few minutes.
This is the second time in about a month when the app has insisted that I have no Internet connection. Availability of the app has been spotty like this from the beginning for one reason and another. It's really frustrating because when it's working, I like it a lot, and I have come to depend on it, so it's a huge letdown when it fails like this. Get your act together! Whoever you programmers are.
TV over-the-air channel lists
I’m always amazed when I read reviews from people who complain about free apps. They’re free and they are funded through ads. Get over it. Anyway, the app provides what I wanted - a list of TV shows that are customizable to your local channel selection. I cut the cable and use an Antenna for my local stations. This app provides me a list for all shows specifically for the channels I receive over the air. Thank you! Now for feedback - I provide 5 stars when there is an option to pay the app designer a fee for functionality with no ads. I don’t like ads either, but I’m willing to pay for not including them.
- TV24 Group AB
- 42.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2019 TV24 Group AB
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free subscription $0.99
- Ad-free subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.