Track your favorite TV Shows with a simple and elegant app featuring:
- iCloud sync between your different devices (iPhone and iPad app)
- A Today widget to see what's coming Today and Tomorrow at a glance
- Notifications when a new episode is about to air
And even more:
- Browse all the episodes ever announced for each of your favorite TV Shows.
- Get a quick overview of all the upcoming episodes and those you didn't watch yet for all of your shows.
- Display as application badge count the number of episodes you didn't watch yet ( count live updated as soon as new episodes air).
- Get the synopsis, a screen capture for each episode.
- Mark the episodes you've already seen to remember exactly what you have to watch next.
"TV Show Tracker definitely belongs on anyone’s home-screen if they care about knowing when their favorite shows are going to air."
"I feel that this app is great for anyone that likes to keep on top of their favorite TV shows. Never miss an episode again!"
Follow @tvclubapp on Twitter to get news, sneak peeks, enter give-aways and get support about TV Club and other upcoming releases of Pixel-Perfect Widgets.
- Club recommendations are back. Select a show to get similar recommendations. Give it a try!
Ratings and Reviews
New Version Still Great.
I know that many people aren’t very happy with the new version of this app for some reason. I think that it’s still great and doesn’t change the app too much because it’s still simple and very useful especially if you’re tracking many shows. The only thing that I can think of that was better in the older version was the fact that the episode names were shown on the schedule underneath the show. I noticed this version doesn’t have that but I wish it did. Maybe in a future update ? But overall thanks to the developer for continuing to improve the app and fix any bugs. Also, thanks for the great communication and for actually listening to peoples suggestions. I have been using this app for years now and honestly it’s the best one in the App Store. Hope it keeps getting better and better !!
The best show tracker! A great refresh!
I've been using TV Tracker (now TV Club) for a very long time. I recommend it for anyone looking to keep track of where they are in a show.
The app was feeling a bit dated, but still very functional. And then this new update dropped giving it a pretty decent overhaul. Now your shows have very nice artwork with all the info still there. I haven't used the Club feature, but you have to appreciate a developer wanting to push themselves and add new features.
As for there now being a paid tier, my feeling is I'd rather have paid apps that incentivize developers to make great stuff and keep it updated. I've spoken with the dev because there seems to be a bug, and they've jumped instantly at looking in to it and making it right. You're not going to get that from free apps. Consider it not much money very well spent.
This is well worth the price of entry if you enjoy organization and keeping track of your shows!
Great tv show tracker
My favorite thing about this app is the overviews. Makes it much easier to figure out if I already saw an episode or not. Next favorite thing is when adding a series with many episodes I have already watched I can mark my current episode as watched and it will automatically ask “mark all previous episodes as watched?” This saves so much time than selecting them all one by one. I love how badge app icon updates without having to open app. Suggestion: add network to watch list please, have to open overview to see it. Not happy about no longer available for Apple Watch! Was great to mark off a show as watched from Apple Watch and syncs to phone. Please bring back to Apple Watch!!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Attias
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 David Attias
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $0.99
- Gold Membership $7.99
- TV Club - Gold Membership $7.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.