** OVER 5 MILLION USERS WITH AN OVERALL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION OF 4.9
Typic is a super easy tu use app that allows you to add text to photos.
With Typic you can:
• Add text to photos.
• Make Quotes (Quote Maker, Quote Creator, Quote famous people, Inspirational Quotes)
• Make beautiful typographic text layouts.
• Design a greeting card.
• Make a meme.
• Inspire your fans.
• Sell stuff on craigslist.
• Market your real estate.
• Promote an event.
• Layout a business card.
• Motivate your team.
• Design posts for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and all your favorite Social Media.
• Create posters and flyers.
• Create designs and logos (Logo Maker, Logo Creator).
• Enhance your photos with filters and adjustments.
• Create Instant photo mockups in a second.
• Add your logo to all of your creations!
Typic has ranked #1 in 82 countries in the Photo & Video category.
Featured on the App Store in more than 120 countries in:
• Best Of 2014 Selection
• Extraordinary Apps
• Essential Apps
• New Apps We Love
• Best New Apps
• Plan A Party
• Edit Your Photos
• Popular Apps
• Succesfull Startups
• Captions & Designs
(Typic - Text on Photos) includes:
• Over 300 cool fonts to add text to photos.
• More than 500 Design Elements (Artworks).
• 93 awesome filters.
• 26 Light Leak Effects.
• 12 Frames.
• Color palette.
• Color Wheel.
• Custom RGB.
• Instants (instax) Effect: Fit your photo into a real Instant Photo Frame.
• Masking Effect: Mask parts of your text and designs to make them seem like they're behind objects in your photo.
• Add your logo to your photos: With Typic you can add up to 4 versions of your company or personal logo, store them in the app, and use them to sign all your photos. This cool feature is great for business, you'll be able to make your own brand stand out on every photo you make!
• Export your photos in Portrait, Landscape or Square format.
• Share your photos on Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp and iMessage.
• Email your photos to your friends or save them on your iPhone or iPad.
How People Are Using (Typic - Text on Photos)
- Social media posts.
- Birthday cards.
- Event invites.
- Presentation slides.
- Logos & watermarks.
- iPhone wallpapers.
Follow Typic on Instagram: @typicappofficial
Follow Typic on Twitter: @typicapp
Follow Typic on Pinterest: pinterest.com/typicapp
Like Typic on Facebook: facebook.com/typicapp
[ Text on Photo / Add Text to Photos / Add Text to Pictures / Write on Photos / Photo Text / Caption Maker / Quote Maker / Photo Caption / Stickers / Typography / Typewriter / Typic / Typic Free / Typic Pro / Phonto]
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it so far!
So far this app is awesome! The only issue I see that needs improvement is the masking feature. I love the ability to make the text partially hide behind objects in the photo. It adds a nice effect! However, there is no way to restore part of what you have masked after you erase part of the text. If you erase too much, it can’t be added again. Also, it would be great if you could see the photo behind the text during masking. It’s hard to erase just the right amount when you can’t see the object in the photo behind the text. If you could improve this, I would give it 7 stars! Great job!
Now you want to make us pay for Typic 2?!
So disappointed that after years of support, having bought all the packages and being there from the beginning, you're not only NOT giving us the option to add glitter and gold text but want to make us pay for a subscription on "Typic 2". Truth is the app wouldn't be what it is today without us who have given feedback and requested new functionality. What most decent companies do in this case is give lifetime subscriptions to their loyal customers and change the app to a subscription one for new customers. It's the mentality of scarcity which makes you act this way. Being generous to your customers usually pays off better.
Paid fonts are terrible
The latest update is super annoying. If I haven’t paid for a font it should not come up with all of the ones I can use. In the app all of the fonts are together and there’s no way to tell what comes with the app and what is a paid for font. Now it’s a complete crap shoot trying to go through the fonts and find one that I can actually use. I wouldn’t mind buying some fonts, but I wish they were separate from the free ones. I’ve got other apps like this and they don’t make me go through a ton of stuff that I’d have to pay for to find something I can use, so I’m going to be using them a lot more than this app.
- Hi Mom S.A.S
- 308.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Hi Mom S.A.S.
- In-App Purchases
- 16 Frames Pack $0.99
- Typic Baby Pack $1.99
- Mix Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.