Drive a car from wherever you need to any location and pay as you drive! By the minute!
What is Udrive?
Udrive is a new rent a car experience in the UAE. It is a concept that makes driving cheap, convenient and effective. If you are looking for smart driving solutions, u drive is the right place for you. Drive a car from wherever you need to any location in Dubai and pay only for the time you used the car!
• You can get a car whenever you need
• You can get a car wherever you need
• You can end your trip at any location within the same city
• You don’t need to pay for fuel and public parking
• You can unlock the car with our mobile app or membership card
For more information and registration, please visit www.udrive.ae.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everything is good about the app and it’s user friendly as well. However there are some slight glitches within the app as it doesn’t accurately locate the car or misplace our find which makes it difficult to reach the car. Otherwise the app is wonderful by itself. Will give it 5 star if you can update the app with new features.
Some things are plain stupid
The concept is great...I have access to a car whenever I want and return it when I don’t need. Awesome. But the implementation is stupid. Let me explain:
1. When you select a car, it is not very clear exactly how much you are paying. There are couple of rates shown - per min and daily but this could be clear.
2. Before you unlock the car you have to acknowledge there is no damage outside or inside. Leaving aside how one will know about damage inside the car, what is one supposed to do if there is some damage on the outside?
3. There is an option to report damage...great. But one has to enter the name and email and the car plate number. Why?? The app already knows who I am and app already knows the car I reserved. It’s not rocket science to prefix the information.
4. But here’s the kicker. Even after you report the damage, you still have acknowledge there is no damage if you want to unlock the car. Huh??
5. Ok. After you unlock the car, guess where you find the keys? In a tray on the dash. Very smart. The keys get so hot sitting in the sun, I literally had to drop the keys as I could not hold them. This is a genius solution!
6. After you end the trip you get an email with your bill....sometimes the bill does not make any sense. The numbers don’t add up. And of course if you call them they have no idea what you are talking about.
7. One good thing...they do answer the calls pretty quickly.
Developer Response ,
Hello Mike, We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your feedback which will be sent to the concerned department to improve our services.
Worst customer service BEWARE
I booked a car upon arriving the wheels have low pressure car. I call customer service they pick up after 30 minutes on wait. They charge you after you reserve the car and as a first time customer I had no idea there's a pin so I called to talk to support team and no one's picks up and apparently you will pay for every minute waiting for someone from the support team to pick up. After the customer service representative picks up i explain to him the situation in English and arabic but he still provides me with no solution and tells me you will pay regardless wheather you used it or not which is completely unacceptable with such poor customer support me having to wait half an hour for them to take my call is not a cost I should bear. This is the first and last time I use this service. If your planning on trying it I advice you to find another service as they are rated 1/10. There's no management and no one responsible.
Developer Response ,
Hello Asdf, We apologize for the inconvenience. Please send us an email with the details of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.