US Open AR 2022
With U.S. Open AR built by Deloitte, you can immerse yourself in both the U.S. Open at The Country Club and U.S. Women’s Open presented by ProMedica at Pine Needles Lodge & Golf Club —all using the same augmented reality app. Fans can follow and replay every shot of the championships, right on their mobile devices in augmented reality. Create your own 3D viewing experience with these 2022 U.S. Open Augmented Reality app features:
- Engage with three-dimensional views of all 18 championship holes
- Follow any player using AR
- See shots* in near real-time
Pick Your Players
- Compare how your favorite golfers perform against each other, even if they aren’t paired together in the field
- Use the heatmap to compare players’ shots against all prior shots on that hole
Find a Player
- Find where your favorite players are playing in AR
- Track players in AR, using the leaderboard or search bar
- Tap on the dot to track players in AR
- View player’s live status throughout the championship, and jump to that player’s play in AR
360° Museum Tour
- Explore the USGA Golf Museum & Library and its historic artifacts collected throughout golf history
Want to get started?Download the app
Select a championship or experience
Follow instructions to launch the courses or 360° Tour
Visit www.deloitte.com/usga for more information on the app and Deloitte’s role as a trusted advisor to the USGA. Be sure to visit during the U.S. Women’s Open (June 2nd thru June 5th) and U.S. Open (June 16th thru June 19th) to interact with Live Play experiencesThis experience requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
*Near real-time shots and scores for the U.S. Women’s Open will be available starting June 2nd
*Near real-time shots and scores for the U.S. Open will be available starting June 16th
US Open AR 2022.
U.S. Open at The Country Club
360° USGA Golf Museum & Library Tour
Ratings and Reviews
Update: Works now! (Can only view the lodge at first)
Update: Even after deleting an reinstalling, I still had the same issue. Followed the developers request to restart app, and now it works. Thanks! On an iPhone XR with the latest OS, the only thing active is the Lodge 360, even though the tournament is live. Disappointing…
Developer Response ,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please restart the app and this issue should be fixed. We are always looking for ways to improve the experience for our users and are open to feedback.
The AD is MUCH BETTER than the APP
Watched the ads multiple times as they Interrupted my watching the US open- so I finally downloaded it and tried it out - Not really too good- I was just expecting something kinda cute to play while watching the tournie - amd it’s pretty worthless - not sure what the AR is supposed to do - think I would just overlaid some Google earth graphics or not wasting my money if I was Deloitte Oddly - I now have a lesser impression of Deloittes quality or service level now that I’ve tried their app - seriously , not well tested but whoever they hired to do this overly basic - not really cool app
CLASSIC CONSULTING PROJECT - promo looks great - but functionality NOT UP TO PAR!!
This looks awesome!
Excited to use you this app during the US Open!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- United States Golf Association
- 116.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 United States Golf Association