Bring along your Ubisoft experience on your mobile to stay on top of your game at all times!
Get more from your games!
Take on more Challenges!
- Grind out more prizes and climb up leaderboards!
- Check the list of Classic Challenges and complete them to earn Club Units, Club XP and Badges
- Manage your Weekly Challenges directly from your mobile. All you need to do is find your game and add challenges from the challenge section. When a challenge has been completed, the “Collect” button lets you collect all related prizes and use them in game.
Access more Rewards!
- Get more than 700 exclusive items across 90 console and PC games! Club Rewards are exclusive in-game items, such as weapon skins, costumes, and consumables. All that cool stuff is only available in the Ubisoft Club!
- Find the best Rewards at a glance through color classification (Grey - Common, Blue - Rare, Purple - Epic, Orange - Legendary, and Black with gift icon - Exotic). Certain Rewards are free, others need to be redeemed with Units!
- Check all available Rewards for your games and get those you want directly from the App. Simply click on any game from your game collection, choose your Reward and click the ‘’Get’’ button. It will be added to your game.
Enjoy more benefits!
Meet Sam, your new Personal Gaming Assistant, only available in the Ubisoft Club App. It will take your gaming experience to a whole new level.
- Check our exclusive Daily Login feature to get stats, personalized tips, video guides and more! All of this powered by your in-game activities in Rainbow Six® Siege, Assassin's Creed® Odyssey, Tom Clancy's The Division™, Tom Clancy's The Division 2®, Far Cry® 5 and Ghost Recon® Wildlands.
- Ask Sam* anything you’d like to know about game stats or Ubisoft games! Just type your questions or use voice commands.
- Sam also provides useful shortcuts to support pages and the Ubisoft Store.
Enjoy a whole new social experience and real time updates!
- Celebrate your achievements together with your friends
- See your friends' activities and latest updates from your games
- Get notified in real time when something important takes place such as Weekly Challenges, Special Events, and friend requests.
*Sam is in beta and available in English only.
Hello friends, welcome to version 6.0
The Club Team toiled hard to bring this new app experience:
• Improved performance, shorter loading times, rejoice!
• Offline mode for those "low on data" moments, it's okay we won't tell anyone
• Streamlined User Interface, get to your stuff faster
• Improved speech bubbles for SAM, come and chat
• Better focus on game stats and profile info
• Compare owned games, progress, and cool stats with friends
Enjoy it and give us feedback
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is awesome as it allows you to access your Ubisoft club account, see the games you have, enroll in challenges and allows you to unlock items using your Ubisoft credits all within the app. The bot gives you your daily stats and provides information, videos, and information towards your games. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I wish they made more challenges to access each week with all of their games. AC Odyssey and GR Breakpoint are a few examples of games lacking in this area as The Division 2 and Rainbow 6 Seige have these extra challenges which earn you Ubisoft club points. I find myself wanting to unlock all the extra items for the games I play but you don’t always get all the points in the game to purchase them all. This stinks as some games have these challenges and takes away from playing other games. I also think there should be challenges each week for games individually and I think Ubisoft would benefit more by hosting a weekly challenge globally for a specific game. Like this week would be D2 challenge of getting 5M cleaner kills and whoever plays the game that week and gets kills/points would get a prize at the end of the week. This would promote this app even more and be a win for Ubisoft in promoting the less popular titles as they can rotate a game or multiple titles each week.
Probably one of the only good Game Developer App
The quality of this Application our Classes every other Gaming App in many ways from its Simplicity, speed, and Content plus accessibility. meanwhile on the Psn app of EA they take literal minutes to load a page.
The Program really helps with accessing the challenges as well as the Ubisoft Club Rewards where I’m in a match in R6 and I can claim my Awards from a Challenge like that; or while I’m exploring the new AC Odyssey, I can see what the Ubi Club has to offer. And the Sam chat thingy I thought it was gonna be a mediocre chat bot but it’s very helpful and really actually shows me insight on my gameplay especially on the pvp modes.
Very Good App Highly Recommend-5/5
Rating would be better if...
They had worked out the Sam’s Axe quirk that is still apparently ongoing. I’ve been using this app along with playing the game for about two weeks now and have yet to unlock that reward. Not too worried about jumping through hoops to get it that badly though.
Otherwise, it’s a handy little app keeping me updated on what I’m doing in game and answering simple questions about stats, personal Ubisoft rewards, and some lore. Just don’t expect it to be your personal in game GPS, or detailed quest guide. It sometimes gets confused by what you want to know and throws in tidbits about games I don’t even own.
- 48.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese (Macao), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.