Find your next course - then use the hole maps so you won't get lost. Track your scores and chart your improvement. Measure your throws.
Join hundreds of thousands of Disc Golfers using UDisc to improve their game.
Try all the features of the #1 Disc golf app for free. The course directory, ratings, and hole maps are always free. You can also create up to ten scorecards and try UDisc Pro for a month.
- 10000+ courses world wide
- 100k Hole maps created by our users and only available in UDisc
- Instant searching for courses nearby or near any location
- Up to date course conditions
- Course reviews
- Sort courses by distance or by rating
- Filter to find dog friendly, cart friendly, or courses with bathrooms
- Multiple layouts per course (long tees, short tees, etc)
- Driving directions and contact information for courses
- Add courses to your wish list and track where you’ve played
- Track scores only or use the advanced mode to see stats
- View hole maps and real time distance to the basket
- Hear tee order announcements at every hole
- Configure custom par values
- Create custom scorecards for backyard games
- View weather and steps data for every round
- Share your completed rounds via email or social media
- Enter score from your Apple Watch
- Analyze your putting, driving, greens in regulation and more
- View hole averages and best scores while you play
- Accurately measure your throws and view statistics
- Catalog and sort your discs and link to throws
- Track steps and distance walked for all rounds
- Review comprehensive statistics and charts
Upgrade to UDisc Pro to Unlock Even More
- Create unlimited scorecards
- Automatically share scorecards with all players
- Backup all your data to UDisc Cloud
- Participate in global and friend leaderboards
- Free one month trial included
Find us on social media - @udiscapp
UDisc is actively developed, constantly improving, and has a very active community. Please reach out to us on social media or inside the app with any feedback, questions, or feature requests.
Ratings and Reviews
Essential disc golf resource
As a player who travels all over the country and in other countries, I use UDisc all the time to evaluate which courses to play, how to get there, and to navigate my way through each course while keeping score. Of course info is up to date, all of these are seem less, and I’m able to play what I want, when I want. If you’re interested, you can waste a lot of time logging every throw. But the basics are almost all anyone needs. One of the best apps I’ve ever had. Back in the day, I used to carry around the PDGA course guide whenever I would travel and find new courses to play. Now UDisc has all that info and so much more! Reviews provide great insights, an ongoing account of all the rounds I log and courses I’ve played (up to 135), and stats that show me what I do well, and where I need to improve. Every time I meet peeps on the course that seem lost, I recommend UDisc, and I must have turned a couple dozen players onto this awesome resource.
Pay to play
The app was great for logging scores and showing improvement in performance UNTIL the free trial ran out. I expected the trial to end when it did, but did NOT expect to no longer be able to create scorecards. App developer, we appreciate your work to make this app’s functionality convenient and fun, but don’t even try to justify to app users that a maximum of 10 scorecards is a good perk of the app without the Pro account; we don’t buy it. Creating scorecards is the most basic feature of this app and you’re taking it away. I would like to suggest a change as others have done: make a lite version with basic features such as creating unlimited scorecards, but leave out some other more advanced features that only Pro users can access. Besides, you may get several users (mostly pros and extremely dedicated players) to buy into this, but your overall community (devout players, occasional players, and newcomers) will delete the app because they refuse to pay for something that’s not worth it. Please take our advice — we love this app and want to enjoy it, but we won’t use it until you make a change!
It’s an amazing app that makes playing disc golf more enjoyable by tracking your progress. The there a few features I would like added. It would be nice to be able to record stats on Apple Watch, instead of just recording the score. It would also be cool, when searching for courses, to be able to witch a particular area, rather than how it is now where a circle pops up over an arbitrary and periodic area framed to your phone screen. The last feature I want is for courses that have multiple tee boxes, and multiple holes, every hole. If there were a way to select randomly for each hole, which box to tee off from, it’d be possible to make custom games, and even make it up on the fly to make games more competitive between people of different skill levels. Every feature the app currently has works seamlessly and the pro version is easily worth it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UDisc LLC
- 113.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © UDisc, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year of UDisc Pro $14.99