Meet UDisc, the all-in-one disc golf app.
Designed by disc golfers for disc golfers, UDisc lets you quickly and easily keep score, find courses, track your stats, measure your throws, and so much more. Join the hundreds of thousands of disc golfers using UDisc to improve their disc golf experience.
- Keep score on 14,000+ course-specific scorecards
- Multiple scoring modes - strokes, full stats, or map-based scoring
- Score singles, doubles, or teams of any size
- View photographic hole maps and real-time distance to the basket
- Create custom scorecards
- Share your completed rounds via social media or email
- Leave your phone in your bag and keep score from your Apple Watch
- Browse 14,000+ courses in our course directory
- Sort courses by distance, rating, and location
- Read course reviews with detailed categories and up-to-date course conditions
- See 100,000+ disc golf hole maps only available in UDisc
- Filter courses by dog friendly, cart friendly, or courses with bathrooms
- Driving directions and contact information for courses
- Add courses to your wish list and track where you’ve played
Track Your Stats
- Analyze your putting, driving, greens in regulation, and more
- Keep track of your aces, average scores, and best rounds
- Track steps, distance walked, and weather conditions for all rounds
- Review comprehensive statistics and charts
- Accurately measure your throws
- Discover disc golf leagues in your area
- Catalog and sort your disc collection
- Automatically share scorecards with all players
- Easily searchable disc golf rule book
- Putting & accuracy practice drills
- Hear tee order announcements on every tee box
- And many more!
Upgrade to UDisc Pro For Even More
(Free 14-day trial included)
- View your lifetime scorecards and stats
- Access real-time course traffic
- Participate in global and friend leaderboards
- Keep score on your smartwatch
- Back up your data to your UDisc account
Find us on social media: @udiscapp
UDisc is actively developed, constantly improving, and has a very active community. Please reach out to us on social media or inside the app with any feedback, questions, or feature requests.
- Quantify your disc golf obsession with weekly scoring streaks
- New layout difficulty helps you select the right layout for your group
Ratings and Reviews
Essential disc golf resource
As a player who travels all over the country and in other countries, I use UDisc all the time to evaluate which courses to play, how to get there, and to navigate my way through each course while keeping score. Of course info is up to date, all of these are seem less, and I’m able to play what I want, when I want. If you’re interested, you can waste a lot of time logging every throw. But the basics are almost all anyone needs. One of the best apps I’ve ever had. Back in the day, I used to carry around the PDGA course guide whenever I would travel and find new courses to play. Now UDisc has all that info and so much more! Reviews provide great insights, an ongoing account of all the rounds I log and courses I’ve played (up to 135), and stats that show me what I do well, and where I need to improve. Every time I meet peeps on the course that seem lost, I recommend UDisc, and I must have turned a couple dozen players onto this awesome resource.
Too many issues
1. Biggest issue is lack of updates. Few years ago, support told me stat taking via Watch was in progress. Several years later and still no ability to take stats. 2. Watch app doesn’t update hole # on your phone. This impacts issue #3. 3. Bushnell jockey while using your watch doesn’t give proper distance unless you take your phone out and switch holes and then press jockey button. It still thinks your on the hole your phone thinks you’re at. 4. Bushnell jockey works 1/6 times I hit the button, even on courses I have great service on. Using iPhone 13 Pro with 5G, location services enable, background refresh enabled, etc. 5. User interface has improved greatly when looking at a course but lacks a proper start/home screen. It should default to a center button home with quick access to start round, Udisc Live, etc. It shouldn’t take 2 clicks and swipes just to view Udisc Live, one of the most used sections of the app. Why download a 2nd app? Nonetheless, I am currently not going to renew pro next year until stats come to watch. I’ve waited a few years and Udisc is the reason I bought a Watch to begin. App is still great, but doesn’t currently fit my needs as it did when I first started playing. Don’t take my review, test the app for your needs!
The Ambassador Program Is Flawed & Can Lead To Gatekeeping
It’s understandable that UDisc (and legitimate course designers) don’t want Johnny Hyzer showing up and entering layouts that are inappropriate (such as putting a long-tee layout at a course that a local municipality has intended for putters only), but I have seen too many instances where ambassadors either fail to maintain the layouts or appoint themselves to turn the park into something it isn’t nor wasn’t intended to be. This has included locking a user’s abilities to make edits to layouts which have clearly changed from what’s posted on UDisc, ambassadors overtaking beginner courses to decrease pars that are contrary to signage (ex. Listing a hole as par 3 when park signage says it’s a par 4), or inappropriately listing courses as object courses despite the clear presence of baskets. This needs to be cleaned up into a system where the approval for user edits goes to the course ambassador for approval before being approved by UDisc if not answered within a specific timeframe (such as 48-72 hours) instead of preventing end users from making updates because someone else appointed themselves as course ambassador. Sorry to leave a negative review over this but it infuriates me when we were able to govern ourselves as a community before the introduction of this program.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UDisc LLC
- 141.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © UDisc, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year of UDisc Pro $29.99
- UDisc Pro $29.99