Find your next course - then use the hole maps so you won't get lost. Track your scores and chart your improvement. Measure your throws.
Join hundreds of thousands of Disc Golfers using UDisc to improve their game.
Try all the features of the #1 Disc golf app for free. The course directory, ratings, and hole maps are always free. You can also create up to ten scorecards and try UDisc Pro for a month.
- 10000+ courses world wide
- 100k Hole maps created by our users and only available in UDisc
- Instant searching for courses nearby or near any location
- Up to date course conditions
- Course reviews
- Sort courses by distance or by rating
- Filter to find dog friendly, cart friendly, or courses with bathrooms
- Multiple layouts per course (long tees, short tees, etc)
- Driving directions and contact information for courses
- Add courses to your wish list and track where you’ve played
- Track scores only or use the advanced mode to see stats
- View hole maps and real time distance to the basket
- Hear tee order announcements at every hole
- Configure custom par values
- Create custom scorecards for backyard games
- View weather and steps data for every round
- Share your completed rounds via email or social media
- Enter score from your Apple Watch
- Analyze your putting, driving, greens in regulation and more
- View hole averages and best scores while you play
- Accurately measure your throws and view statistics
- Catalog and sort your discs and link to throws
- Track steps and distance walked for all rounds
- Review comprehensive statistics and charts
Upgrade to UDisc Pro to Unlock Even More
- Create unlimited scorecards
- Automatically share scorecards with all players
- Backup all your data to UDisc Cloud
- Participate in global and friend leaderboards
- Free one month trial included
Find us on social media - @udiscapp
UDisc is actively developed, constantly improving, and has a very active community. Please reach out to us on social media or inside the app with any feedback, questions, or feature requests.
Add additional photos to stores - works the same as courses.
Help others by adding a few photos of the selection at your local shops.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you play disc golf regularly, you need this app
Don't be a fool, this app gots all you need to be slinging chains on the course. If the course your looking to play is worth anything, there's probably a map and scorecard for it on UDisc. It tells you where the courses are, how to navigate it, and gives you a great and easy way to keep score. Apple watch complements this app greatly with the ability to keep score on your wrist. The only downside to the free version is that you can only save 10 score cards (although you can delete old ones and make new ones). If you happen to play in tournaments, the premium version of this app is included with your PDGA membership. Which pays for itself after playing in roughly 5 tournaments. So don't be stupid and look lost on the course, get this app.
Makes Disc Golf Better
I am fairly new to the sport of disc golf, but right away I knew I wanted a way to keep track of my games and follow my improvements in the game. I was thrilled when I found UDisc on the App Store. I love recording my throws and watching my game improve. Josh and Matt have done an amazing job making this app user friendly.
Guys, the only thing this needs now is the ability for players on the same card to keep their score independently, tracking stats, but have the round show up as a unit. Love playing with my friends, but we all end up on different score cards because we want to keep our stats, and no one wants to do it for the whole group. Get us on the Cloud!
Not a complaint really, just hopeful for where this app can go. Keep up the good work!
This year is going to be my second year of playing disc golf. I have always played with my step-father. We both enjoy the sport and are always looking for new courses. In the past we just used Google to find courses but some of them weren’t really courses. I opened App Store and looked up “frisbee golf”. I started looking through and this was the third thing I saw. I downloaded it and immediately liked it because it combines all things you need to play disc golf. First is the courses, their number of holes, and if they are public or not. It even includes a scorecard. Overall, this app is great. Download it if you play disc golf regularly.
- UDisc LLC
- 113.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © UDisc, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year of UDisc Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.