Find your next course - then use the hole maps so you won't get lost. Track your scores and chart your improvement. Measure your throws.
Join hundreds of thousands of Disc Golfers using UDisc to improve their game.
Try all the features of the #1 Disc golf app for free. The course directory, ratings, and hole maps are always free. You can also create up to ten scorecards and try UDisc Pro for a month.
- 9000+ courses world wide
- 100k Hole maps created by our users and only available in UDisc
- Instant searching for courses nearby or near any location
- Up to date course conditions
- Course reviews
- Sort courses by distance or by rating
- Filter to find dog friendly, cart friendly, or courses with bathrooms
- Multiple layouts per course (long tees, short tees, etc)
- Driving directions and contact information for courses
- Add courses to your wish list and track where you’ve played
- Track scores only or use the advanced mode to see stats
- View hole maps and real time distance to the basket
- Hear tee order announcements at every hole
- Configure custom par values
- Create custom scorecards for backyard games
- View weather and steps data for every round
- Share your completed rounds via email or social media
- Enter score from your Apple Watch
- Analyze your putting, driving, greens in regulation and more
- View hole averages and best scores while you play
- Accurately measure your throws and view statistics
- Catalog and sort your discs and link to throws
- Track steps and distance walked for all rounds
- Review comprehensive statistics and charts
Upgrade to UDisc Pro to Unlock Even More
- Create unlimited scorecards
- Automatically share scorecards with all players
- Backup all your data to UDisc Cloud
- Participate in global and friend leaderboards
- Free one month trial included
Find us on social media - @udiscapp
UDisc is actively developed, constantly improving, and has a very active community. Please reach out to us on social media or inside the app with any feedback, questions, or feature requests.
Course Classification Improvements
- We made some major improvements help clarify when a course is playable, and by whom.
- We want to help you understand if an unfamiliar course is worth visiting and avoid the disappointment of showing up out of season or on the wrong day of the week. The new invite only option for courses also will help clear private and backyard courses from the map and lists.
- You'll see some new tags on the course list and on the course pages if there are any restrictions on times.
Please take some time to update your local courses and fill out the new fields. Thanks for using UDisc!
Ratings and Reviews
A thing of beauty
Some apps are so well designed, so well thought out, it's just a pleasure to use them. I bought the full version of udisc a year or so ago, and I've always thought it was really good, the best disc golf app on IOS, but I also thought there was more useful information you could get from it.
I just tried the new version, and it has more than I ever imagined. Full stats, and it's so quick and intuitive to enter them as I play. Now a round is not just a scorecard. And it's not 18 half-remembered holes, some good throws and some bad, but only vaguely how they played out. Now you can quickly review what happened on each hole, using a set of simple symbols that make sense. Did your drive hit the circle? Did it hit the fairway farther back? Did it land so that you had no line to the basket? This scoring method is brilliant. It makes sense on the app, and it makes sense of your round, a month from now.
Makes Disc Golf Better
I am fairly new to the sport of disc golf, but right away I knew I wanted a way to keep track of my games and follow my improvements in the game. I was thrilled when I found UDisc on the App Store. I love recording my throws and watching my game improve. Josh and Matt have done an amazing job making this app user friendly.
Guys, the only thing this needs now is the ability for players on the same card to keep their score independently, tracking stats, but have the round show up as a unit. Love playing with my friends, but we all end up on different score cards because we want to keep our stats, and no one wants to do it for the whole group. Get us on the Cloud!
Not a complaint really, just hopeful for where this app can go. Keep up the good work!
I was looking for a scorecard app where I could track scores from my Watch and instead, I found this little gem which does that and a whole lot more! Easy to track scores with Watch. Need more details? Whip out your phone and track scores, individual shots, steps, weather conditions and more all while syncing scorecards to friends that also use the app. Need to inventory your discs? Do it in UDisc! Want to know how your scores stack up against other golfers at your local course? Use UDisc!
My next suggested feature (wishlist item) is an option to export all score data to a .csv file.
- Rega Software LLC
- 157.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © UDisc, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year of UDisc Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.