Disc Golf app is fast, battery-efficient, intuitive and solid so that you can focus on your game. It also has powerful statistics functions to help you understand your game. Here is a list of features.
1. Advanced score entry - You can track score, putt, wind and fairway hit.
2. Search more than 5,000 courses by GPS location or name, city, state.
3. Full & fast GPS rangefinder feature with minimum battery consumption.
4. Eight insightful statistical charts to track your score, putt, and fairway hit.
5. Create your own course. Fully customizable course information including GPS data, tee and hole info.
6. Scorecard with colors and shapes to distinguish birdie, par, bogey and double bogey.
7. Disc distances tracking and disc recommendation.
8. Driving range or disc calibrate feature. Find a open area, throw as many discs and record them all.
9. Support Apple Watch - GPS and Score Entry features.
10. Check GPS yardage on your watch.
11. Smart hole advance for both GPS and Score Entry.
...... And much more for you to explore
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running on the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Terms of the in-app purchases:
iOS 14 Compatible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is great. The UI is simple, yet informative. The stats they offer are in depth and easy to log. The only request I would have is if you could easily record the distance of your throws, and check the distance of your throws you've made on previous rounds. It would also be nice if you could calibrate your discs while playing a course. I haven't played around with all the features yet, so maybe I just haven't figured that out yet. If you are looking for a simple app to keep track of your scores, or an app that can track your in depth statistics as you get better, this is is the app for you.
Fantastic DG app!
My son and I love to hit up new DG courses, track our scores head-to-head and then revel in the stats. This app allows us to do all of three of those things quickly and easily! It also has strong mapping capabilities and the ability to measure disc distances in a driving range capacity. While I’d love to measure and record disc distances on the course during play, it’s a minor inconvenience for such a quality app. And seriously, $3 a year makes this even more of a no-brainer!
I really like this app
I enjoy the simplicity of the format of this app when playing solo in an effort to track my progress. I wish that the app also gave you an idea where your drives landed on previous rounds when playing on the same course. I also have trouble with the format when playing with others as I tend to miss score or put them on the wrong player's score card. I use the app on my phone so maybe it would work better on a tablet where it is easier to see who's score card is open. I also wish that it would figure out the tee off order based on the previous hole's score.
- InfoTalk LLC
- 12.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © InfoTalk 2012 - Present
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Year Membership $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.