All course data including gps is fully customizable, you have full control of your game. Supports both Apple map & Google maps, no more outdated map, poor/cloudy satellite images.
1. Full & fast GPS rangefinder feature with minimum battery consumption.
2. Apple Watch - Check GPS Distance and Scorecard Entry features.
3. Fully customizable golf course information including GPS data, tee and hole info.
4. Advanced score entry - You can track score, putt, Green In Regulation (GIR), fairway hit and penalty.
5. Twelve insightful statistical charts to track your most recent score, putt, GIR and fairway hit.
6. One person takes group scores and sync to other iPhones via Air Drop, iMessage, email.
7. Thousands of courses available for download or manually create your own course.
8. Scorecard with colors and shapes to distinguish birdie, par, bogey and double bogey.
9. Club distances tracking and club recommendation.
10. Support four side games - stroke , match, stableford and skins.
11. Check GPS on home screen without unlocking.
12. Smart hole advance for both GPS and Score Entry.
13. Ten brand new charts to reveal your performance over the years.
14. We do not collect data from this app.
...... And much more for you to explore
Membership is required for Apple Watch features.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running on the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Terms of the in-app purchases:
Improve UX and performance
Ratings and Reviews
Better than I expected!
I’ve downloaded several GPS apps thinking something might be better. Nope! Keep coming back to Golf GPS. While other GPS apps look nicer and offer more features, the reviews on those are always less than stellar which is why I’ve decided I’m perfectly content with this minimal looking app. It just works… and so I’ve upgraded to the full version and I’m VERY pleased I did!
Also… many of the complaints come from lazy and/or ignorant users. Many don’t read instructions or watch the tutorials. For others, you are able to edit many features yourself and submit for corrections and the developer fixes them immediately with a gratuitous “Thank you Andy!”, all from inside the app!
C’mon people… don’t complain because you’re lazy and incompetent.
Best golf app ever!!!
This is by far the best golf app I have downloaded. I have downloaded so many but they all were missing something. Then I found this one! It's got everything from simple to detailed. With all kinds of statistics if you like to pay close attention to what's holding you back. I use it with my Watch as well and it works flawlessly. Super quick never slowing play. Actually much faster then the traditional old scorecard. I highly recommend this app! Will not be disappointed!
Used golf logix before
This is a good app. Works as you would expect it to and the UI is modern, intuitive and pleasing to the eye. As a product, it would be much better if the Handicap was calculated in the app. That is a huge shortcoming. An app should be a one stop app, not a sister app. To another one in the case of the handicap app.
The previous version had terrible backup instructions and it was unusable. The new release fixed it and backing up scores is a snap now so good job product owner and Dev team. QA-don't let a big one slip by you next time!
This app is well positioned to be "the" golf app with some aggressive movement!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- InfoTalk LLC
- 22.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © InfoTalk 2012 - Present
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Year Membership $19.99
- Tip our developers $2.99