Support handicap calculation for US, Canada and Australia. This is a perfect tool to manage handicaps for a group or league. Chose one person to post scores for all group, no more sandbaggers. However, it does NOT provide a USGA "official" handicap index for tournaments. See below for feature highlights:
1. Manage handicap for unlimited number of golfers.
2. Calculate your handicap based on US, Canada and Australia rules.
3. Support 9-hole scores combination!
4. Thousands of courses with rating/slope are available for download.
5. Calculate your course handicap and Equitable Stroke Control (ESC).
6. Has option to manually input course rating/slope.
7. Keep all your handicaps over time.
8. Publish scores so all members can view the scores and check course handicap.
9. Built-in backup and restore feature to transfer scores to another device.
Important Disclaimer: The functional features of the Golf Handicap Tracker were not prepared, approved, or licensed by USGA, and the Golf Handicap Tracker app is neither sponsored nor endorsed by USGA. USGA is a registered trademark of the U.S. Golf Association.
Support iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
Great group handicap app
It took me awhile to learn all the features on the app, but I’m up and running now and love it. I use it to keep handicaps for my regular foursome. (We play about twice a week.) This is the best and fairest way to play our regular betting games without guessing at handicaps. Makes for a lot more fun.
Keeps track of snowbird scores
Our golf group in Arizona uses this to keep Handicaps current by posting scores of the snowbirds during the summer when they are away. Incidentally the Handicaps are very close to the GHIN index.
Use it a lot!!
We have great numbers results! Wish the golfers with Samsung phones could use the results!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.