The UDOT Traffic app provides commuters and travelers with mobile access to information for Utah roadways from the Utah Department of Transportation's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS). The available information includes:
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) Current traffic conditions on Utah's freeways and major surface streets
3) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
4) Special events that affect traffic (sports events, etc.)
5) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
6) Seasonal road closure status
7) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
8) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money.
It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage traffic flow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, traffic speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
Added a Report Image feature.
Updated to support current SDK.
Misc Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The camera on SR248 at Quinns/US40 doesn’t show the actual traffic back up. It’s pointed the wrong way. So it’s not very helpful in planning commute time. With the latest update the Alerts page and Seasonal Roads are all jumbled up and unreadable. Used to work fine.
The ability to access the cameras is really useful in term of assessing traffic and weather conditions. I use it a lot and wish cameras were aimed better.
Daniel Summits camera live
Hi there. Just downloaded Click & Fix app. I went to look at the live cameras for Daniel Summits live camera AND Strawberry Reservoir camera live, they are both completely OUT and NOT WORKING AT ALL so they told me to report it through the click & fix app. Hope it gets done soon only bc I travel back and forth from Duchesne to Salt Lake City and it's great being able to look at the 📷 cameras to see what in going to be running into. Appreciate all the hard work you guys do.
Please be safe and Happy Holidays 🎄 to all of you....
Great for road conditions
I like each feature of this app. Perhaps my favorite view is the Map view. I switch off the traffic cameras to see the map more clearly. Through the last winter, which was quite snowy, this app provided current and useful information. Easy to use on my iPhone. I always open it before a trip of more than about 20 miles. I also use the WeatherBug app for real time radar images. Using these two apps, I choose the fastest and safest route for my journey
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Utah Department of Transportation
- 6.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2011-2019 Utah Department of Transportation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.