With the StudentResources mobile app, college students that have either enrolled in the Student Healthcare Plan through their college or online at www.uhcsr.com can access their ID card image, explore care options, search for a Provider and view claims.
**This app is only accessible if you are enrolled in a StudentResources health plan. If you’ve enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare plan through your employer, please search for the Health4Me app.
• Create My Account – Create your online account directly from your smartphone.
• ID Cards – View your ID card, fax or email your ID card directly to your provider or save a copy to your device for quick access later. Covered dependents are also included.
• Provider Search – Search for In-Network participating Healthcare or Mental Health providers; quickly call the office or facility and view their location on a map.
• Find My Claims – View claims received within the past 120 days for both the primary insured and covered dependents.
• Care Options – Review the care options available to you, based on your policy benefits; easily reach out and get the support you need.
• Customer Service – Easy access to email or call Customer Service
•Backend updates to support the latest mobile platforms.
•Two Factor Authentication for enhanced security.
•Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You can’t open any of your explanation of benefits. It just glitches out.
It's stupid that I have to login to see my healthcare ID card, the one thing I want this app for. The authentication is Hellish!
I was on the phone with a nurse who needed my card info. I said ok, opened the app, HAD TO LOGIN. Failed over and over because I couldn't remember my password and had to HANG UP ON THE NURSE so she could get back to work with a promise I'd call her back. I reset my password, then found out that UHC sends a new password in the clear by email (bad security!). Then logged in but had to reset my password before I could continue, only to find out the password I had entered before was correct (because of the stupid "can't be the same as your previous password") but didn't work because who knows why? When I entered a new password I got "old password doesn't match our records." BS. It's the one you just sent me. Tried again with the same result, then gave up. Nurse called me back and said she got my info by jumping through a few hoops - she got it faster than I could!
I will never use this app again.
Terrible App From A Terrible Corporarion
I was invited to download this app to access my ID card. It's frustrating enough to have to reapply for the student insurance twice a year and wait for weeks to get a legit ID card sent, now throughly UHC's new "go green" policy I can either print my ID card on regular, flimsy paper or use this poor excuse for an app. It barely has any options and keeps taking time to load then kicking me back to the last page. I'd also like to know why there's a "go green" effort yet any coverage appeals must be printed out and mailed to corporate headquarters. Oh yeah, that means there's no electronic paper trail and they can ignore appeal. Another corporation looking out first, foremost, and only for their bottom line and not the well being of their paying customers.
- UNITED HEALTHCARE SERVICES, INC.
- 38.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © UnitedHealthcare
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.