The ultimate version of the 500 card game with following features: -
- Play against intelligent AI opponents
- Play against friends on same device using pass and play
- Play with partner against other people or AI on any IOS device anywhere in the world
- Lobby area where you can invite friends, send messages and organise online games
- Facebook integration allowing achievements to be posted to timeline and Facebook friend invites
- Take photo's or use images on your device to appear as your card table or the card's themselves!
- Customise rules to allow different variations of your game as per the 500 wiki.
- Undo feature after each move when playing offline
- Intelligent Suggest feature to recommend what to bid or even what card to play when playing offline
- Ability to control game pace between tricks and between games
- Local and global leaderboard to keep track of all game statistics
- Play in landscape or portrait on iPad with improved interface
Any bugs, support questions or ideas for improvements please go to Facebook Community page http://www.facebook.com/ultimate500community
- Added feature to allow the reset of a hand from the offline menu that will not clear all scores in solo game
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best 500 app
Tried em all, Superior work AND support for the developer. Have sent in multiple requests based on AI, game play and rule variations - always responds and incorporates into the game!
Bad A.I., so-so interface (review for solo offline)
Upon a 6 no trump bid computer partner (either yours or the opponent's) will ALWAYS bid 7 spades. Then the original no trump bidder (if it's not you) will follow with some crazy higher bid - often NOT in spades or it might even be a red suit, but NEVER a higher no trump; your computer partner is erratic - he often doesn't get 2- or 3-suited if he wins the bid and sometimes bids 9 even if he doesn't have nearly the hand to do it with; interface artwork looks nice but the buttons for selecting and placing your bid and checking the bid scores are unnecessarily small.
I love 500 and even though this is pretty much all that's out there I was too frustrated to continue playing it. The fact that I had to download the pay version because the lite version was buggy adds insult to injury.
Unable to select Rules Preferences
Select Play Offline -> Play Solo -> View Rules, and in “Preferences Rules” one cannot change them: the lines that are checked/unchecked remain that way. Is there some ‘private’ keystroke sequence to change them known only to developer and co-workers?
I liked “My500” better that worked until I upgraded to iOS11 a while back because its developer is too lazy to fix that app to work with iOS11.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.