All University of Manitoba library cardholders can use the UMLibraries Self-Checkout app to check out items from any University of Manitoba library:
• Bill Larson Library (Grace Hospital)
• Carolyn Sifton - Helene Fuld Library (St. Boniface Hospital)
• Concordia Hospital Library
• J.W. Crane Memorial Library (Deer Lodge Centre)
• Misericordia Health Centre Library
• Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library
• Seven Oaks General Hospital Library
• Victoria General Hospital Library
Fort Garry campus
• Albert D. Cohen Management Library
• Architecture/Fine Arts Library
• Donald W. Craik Engineering Library
• Eckhardt-Gramatté Music Library
• E.K. Williams Law Library
• Elizabeth Dafoe Library
• Archives (Elizabeth Dafoe Library, 3rd floor)
• Father Harold Drake Library (St. Paul's College)
• Sciences and Technology Library
• St. John's College Library
• William R. Newman Library (Agriculture)
The app will automatically recognize the library location of the user. Users simply scan the item they would like to check out and then deactivate it at any meeScan deactivation station before leaving the library.
Thanks for using UMLibraries Self-Checkout! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
This update includes minor usability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
- Bintec Consulting Inc.
- 33 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Gaelic, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Bintec Consulting Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.