Undrtone lets you share and discover music you love. Hooking into Spotify and SoundCloud, Undrtone uses the best cloud-based services to create a community revolving entirely around music. With a never-ending stream of sounds curated for and by you, you can now consistently find and share tunes, as well as follow the artists and tastemakers you love.
With Undrtone, you can:
• easily discover, share and listen to music for free
• see what tracks, people and tags are trending around the globe
• follow people whose taste you trust
• listen to any stream on Undrtone absolutely anywhere
• connect to Spotify and SoundCloud
• find friends, artists and tastemakers to follow
• instantly see your liked tracks as a playlist on your profile
• access your likes playlist through your Spotify account.
If you’ve got any feedback, hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @undrtone.
A little update for iOS 12. As always, if you’ve got any feedback, hit us up at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t sign in
The app is great but it no longer lets me sign in with my Facebook profile. :/
5 star for potential!
Needs a few things to be great. 1) More people!!! C'mon people, this app is a great idea, we've been wanting this. 2) able to search hashtags. This would be great for users to find other users who like the same music. It's very hard to connect on the current version. 3) SUPER IMPORTANT!!! Ability to edit and delete posts. This is obvious, must be fixed. 4) find friends via contacts, facebook, etc. Again, it's very hard to connect. Overall I really like this app and it could go somewhere if these issues are fixed.
This is the worst social music app I have ever used. It has been very buggy since the start. It’s never updated. It offers support through email and twitter however you’ll never get a response. Doesn’t compare to Soundtracking, Cymbal or Tunepics. Unfortunately, none of them are available anymore.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.