UNICEF publications play a critical role in fulfilling the organization’s mandate to advocate for the rights of children. They provide vehicles for UNICEF to engage in policy discourse and influence decision-making, profile efforts by UNICEF and its partners on behalf of children, and showcase UNICEF’s knowledge leadership and expertise.
Many UNICEF publications are produced in collaboration with other United Nations agencies and international development partners. Several additional publications are produced by UNICEF divisions and offices within Latin America and Caribbean region, showcasing technical expertise and the latest knowledge in areas of programme, practice and policy.
With the UNICEFLAC eBooks Reader you can read all publications produced by UNICEF in Latin American and Caribbean region at any time on your mobile device.
Please visit the UNICEFLAC eBooks website for the digital version of UNICEFLAC eBooks. After you select your eBooks, you can download and read all your selection on this eBooks Reader. You can log into this eBook reader using the same account information as your UNICEFLAC eBooks website account.
How to add UNICEFLAC eBooks to your UNICEFLAC eBooks Reader:
1. Select your eBook in the UNICEFLAC eBooks website
2. Open your UNICEFLAC eBooks Reader
3. Your Bookshelf will show all your selected books
5. Click on the title you want to download to your eBook Reader. Your download will start automatically.
6. After download is complete, click on that title to read your eBook on your mobile device.
With your UNICEFLAC eBooks Reader, you can:
- Search in titles
- Sort by category
- Add bookmarks
- Change the font size
- Jump within the text between chapters
- Jump within text to figures, tables, references
- Preview other UNICEFLAC eBooks
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- 58.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Fondo de las Naciones Unidas para la Infancia 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.