Unily Mobile is the full-featured App version of the award-winning Unily Intranet Solution which provides employees with access to their Digital Workplace anywhere, anytime. Access to personalized and localized internal communications, corporate documents and data, key applications and the ability to connect and chat with colleagues in seconds brings mobile employees back into the fold of the organization, helping them to work smarter.
Great collaboration features you can expect to find in Unily Mobile:
- Personalized and Targeted Internal Communications with Social Integration
- Yammer Enterprise Social Networking Feeds and Groups
- SharePoint Collaboration Workspaces
- Document Library w/ Powerful Search
- People Directory w/ Powerful Search
- People Profiles
- Quick Access to Company Apps and Tools
*Please note that in order to use Unily Mobile your organization must have an active Unily Intranet subscription and login credentials.
We love hearing from organizations who are looking to better their communication and collaboration. If you need any help or have a question about the product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Authentication has been greatly improved and you can now use the Microsoft Authenticator app to login to Unily
This vastly reduces the number of times you have to provide your login credentials.
A number of "under the hood" improvements have been made and bugs have been fixed.
• Authentication can now be done using the Microsoft Authenticator app and ADAL.
• Added crash reporting and analytics.
• Upgraded frameworks and libraries.
• Improved debugging and diagnostics capabilities.
• Numerous bug fixes.
• Various refactoring and code improvements.
• Application version is shown during launch.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn't work with OKTA
Tried logging in with my company user credentials, but right after logging in using the OKTA portal, the app refuses to proceed and display any content. The mobile responsive view is even worse as I can't search anything since the banner covers up the search box underneath. Not entirely sure if any mobile OS/platform will allow you to use the Unily Portal on devices (perhaps Windows Mobile?!).
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems logging in using OKTA. We do have a number of deployments successfully using OKTA. Please contact email@example.com so we can help you resolve this issue.
- Bright Starr Limited
- 25.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © Bright Starr Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.